What Is Richcity(CASH)?
Welcome to the 1980s. From the decade of big hair, excess, and pastel suits comes a story of Gangsters rising to the top of the criminal pile as the Richcity Family returns! Rich City is a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto. You arrive in a city brimming with delights and degradation and are given the opportunity to take it over as you see fit! Choose your character between Gangster and SWAT.
In the game of two parties, make your choice to gain more honor and reward for your side! Gangster Legend is an NFT game containing 4 types of NFTs, the Gangster, Gangster Lead, SWAT, and Eva. The story of Gangster Legend gradually unfolds as the interests of different characters in the city intertwine and as different gangs struggle against each other.
Richcity Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||Richcity Coin|
|Circulating Supply||12,901,958.00 CASH|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
The RichCity family
The Richcity Coin family has mastered all the Gangsters in the Rich city, and every gang must obey his orders. They’ve now decided to load up their $CASH reserves in anticipation of the upcoming new year, when business is expected to be even better! Behind the scenes, a rogue insider within Spooky Bank has now leaked this impending $CASH boost to several infamous and well-trained Gangsters.
The greedy Gangsters have now decided to team up and plan for the biggest money heist of this modern era; they’re set on stealing ALL the $CASH from Spooky Bank! The plan is to steal all the $CASH, in which some will be used to upgrade their weaponry, promote some Gangsters to leaders, and enjoy the gang’s dividends.
Levels of Gangster
There are 3 different levels of Gangster NFT. When you reach level 4, you become a Gangster lead! You need to spend $CASH to level up your Gangster NFTs. If you want to level up your Gangster/Gangster lead when they are staking, you need to unstake them at first.
Levels of SWAT
Richcity Coin are 3 different levels of SWAT NFT. You need to spend $CASH to level up your SWAT NFTs. If you want to level up your SWAT NFTs when they are staking, you need to unstake them at first.
How to Own A Gang
The capacity of a city is limited, so the number of gangs in RichCity is limited to 10.You need to have the gang NFT to build your gang.
You have to own:
- 1.1 land NFT;
- 2.10 Gangster NFTs (no requirement to their levels);
- 3.1 level 5 Gangster lead;
- 4.1 level 3 SWAT.
The Benefit to Own A Gang
The owner of the gang (the gang NFT) could receive 10% of the gang’s earnings from the activities. The rest of 90% will be distributed to the members in the gang according to their score. The gang owner could give the gang a cool name and bind one Twitter with the gang. The gang name and the Twitter could be changed with a small amount of gas fee. Holding a gang will convert a lot of Richcity Coin members to your followers, and the gang owner can lead all gang members to expand the sphere of influence.
The gang that joins the game will be ranked every day and rewards will be distributed according to the ranking. The gang owner can participate in the game by staking the Gang-NFT to the game contract. The game will rank all participating gangs at 8am (UTC) each day.
Everything starts with $CASH
$CASH is the Vice city governance token. As the primary currency in the ecosystem, it’s designed to fight inflation through multiple burn mechanics. It is the only way to enable players to mint next gens and upgrades for your Gangsters.
- Allocated for initial liquidities: 1,000,000 $CASH.
- Allocated for staking reward: 20,000,000 $CASH.
- Allocated for RichDao team: 2,000,000 $CASH will be unlocked when all staking reward has been collected.
- Allocated for community building and marketing: 2,000,000 $CASH unlocked over two years.
- Allocated for airdrops for the diamond hands of $gRich holder: 5,000,000 $CASH.
Richcity Coin starting price will be about 0.064 $USD. It’s deliberately cheap and aims to avoid a significant dump from short-term players who wants to sell fast. We believe this strategy enhances Gangsters/SWAT NFTs’ long-term value, and we know that the community will find a fair price for $CASH soon enough.