What is Run Diffusion?
Run Diffusion is an AI model that can generate images from text prompts. The tool is similar to MidJourney or DALL-E 2. You can access the Stable Diffusion model online or deploy it on your local machine. In this article, we will review both approaches as well as share some practical tools. Be a hero! Nothing to install. No code to run. Pay as you go and forget about credits! Stop running code, installing packages, keeping everything updated, & dealing with errors.
|Product Name||Run Diffusion|
|Free Trail||Yes Available Basic Version|
|Price Start From||8.33 USD Per Month|
|Deployment||SaaS/Web/Cloud Mobile – Android Mobile – iOS|
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises ,Medium Business ,Small Business|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
Run Diffusion Transcription Pricing
Now it’s time to talk about company plans and pricing
How to Sign Up & Use Run Diffusion?
1. Go to the Rundiffusion.ai website at https://app.rundiffusion.com/.
2. Sign up for a free account.
- Advertisement -
3. Download the RunDiffusion app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
4. Open the app and sign in with your account credentials.
5. To start recording, tap the red “Record” button in the top right corner of the app.
6. Speak into your device microphone as you would normally.
7. When you’re done recording, tap the red “Stop” button.
- Advertisement -
8. Your recording will be automatically transcribed and available in the RunDiffusion app.
9. To edit or view your transcript, tap the “Transcripts” tab on the bottom navigation bar.
10. To share your transcript, tap the blue “Share” button at the top right corner of the app
- Advertisement -
RunDiffusion Tool Key Features
Stop Doing This
Stop running code, installing packages, keeping everything updated, & dealing with errors.
Pick your image generation speed
Multiple server speeds to choose from.
Sessions take around 3 minutes to boot. They do the work for you. Just sit back and relax.
Your session will always launch with the latest Stable Diffusion Software. Templates are ready to go!
Create anything your heart desires! No sharing space. This is all yours.
All the public release versions ready
Stable Diffusion v2.1, v1.5, & v1.4 ready!
Integrated File Browser
Your files stay with you every time you boot up a session.
Your images are always available
Images travel with you from session to session
Download entire directories
It’s easy to save all your images to your computer.
See what’s generating
Generating a batch? Hit reload to view images as they are being generated from batches.
Don’t make the mistake of leaving your server on all night. With Smart Timer, set a session duration and know the cost.
Set it and forget it
Set your session time before you start. Don’t worry, you can always extend.
Protect from expensive overcharges
Know the cost right up front. If you do leave the session running, your funds are safe.
Refund unused time
If you end your session early, you’ll be refunded for the unused time. It’s only fair!
Configured and Ready
They manage the hardware and install for you. You sit back and relax.
25+ Pre-Loaded Models
We have the top 20 models from Civitai.com loaded and ready!
Industry leading boot time
Most sessions are ready to go within 3 minutes. Fast boot = less cost.
Built on Open Source
Automatic1111 available now. More to come later!
Image Browser Included
Have an extra window open while you work to view your files in real time.
As long as your session is running. Access it any time from anywhere.
1. Descript: Descript is a speech-to-text platform that converts audio and video files into accurate, searchable transcripts. It offers various features like transcription, editing, collaboration, and integration with other apps.
2. Happy Scribe: Happy Scribe is a transcription and subtitling platform that converts audio and video files into accurate transcripts and subtitles. It offers features like fast turnaround, multiple file formats, keyword search, and more.
3. Trint: Trint is a transcription platform that offers automated and human-generated transcripts. It features AI-powered speech recognition, integration with popular video conferencing platforms, and tools for searching, editing, and sharing transcripts.