About Safepal Wallet
Safepal Wallet is a secure and user-friendly hardware wallet designed for the masses. It is also the first hardware wallet brand invested by Binance, one of the biggest exchanges worldwide. SafePal has now supported more than 10K+ cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, LTC, and BNB. SafePal S1, its first flagship hardware wallet, adopts multiple layers of security schemes and intuitive user interfaces, enabling users to store, transfer and trade coins in the wallet in the easiest way.
SafePal is a cryptocurrency hardware wallet that aims to provide secure, simple, and enjoyable crypto management solution for the masses. SafePal is operated by a group of experts with 15+ years of experiences in hardware, software and cyber security, and is the first hardware wallet invested by Binance.
Your best guardian of crypto asset
- Secure crypto element EAL 5+ financial grade crypto chip, solidly protecting your private key
- 100% offline Prevent any risks from USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC or other radio frequencies
- Multi-layer security schemes Embedded with self-destroy and key-erasing mechanism, protecting your asset from any hacking cases.
Smooth and interactive user experience
- 1.3′ high resolution screenAccessible and friendly, showing every detail of your asset
- Mobile-friendlyMake transactions anytime, anywhere as you like!
- Scan and sendMake transactions with a simple scan at your fingertips
Safepal Wallet provides secure, simple and reliable wallet solutions for the massive crypto users, solving their real pain points in day-to-day crypto management such as finding a trustworthy method to securely store, transfer and trade their crypto assets. SafePal is backed by a group of experts with more than 15 years of experiences in hardware, software and cybersecurity. With advanced security know-how and user-oriented spirit, SafePal aims to build not only the most secure, but also the easiest-to-use wallet for the crypto masses.
We are a diversified team with comprehensive know-how in security, hardware, and software. We are passionate about solving real-case problems and building a tangible and enjoyable product for our users. We treasure every user’s feedback and suggestions. We are looking to lower the entering threshold of blockchain for novice users and help boost wider blockchain adoption.
Download SafePal App
Safepal Wallet cryptocurrency wallet application – Your best guardian of crypto asset
SafePal cryptocurrency wallet application is a secure, easy-to-use and free application to manage cryptocurrency at your fingertips. In the SafePal application, you can store, send and receive crypto at ease, and enjoy the smooth and intuitive user experience!
- Manage 10K+ currencies in one App, easy to take fully control
- Keep every transaction detail in record
- All records trackable in real-time
Tips for securely storing your Safepal Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.