About Tokenpocket Wallet
Headquartered in Singapore, Tokenpocket Wallet is a multi-chain wallet that supports multi coins. You can store, send and receive your Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), EOS, TRON (TRX), IOST, Cosmos and Binance (BNB). With its Web3 browser, you can interact with Decentralized Applications (DApp) and trade your ERC20 tokens, BTC and EOS in decentralized exchanges (DEX), play blockchain games directly inside the wallet. You can also get free airdrop, get your staking reward through some (PoS) mining pools and join the Decentralized Finance (DEFI) like MakerDAO.
Multi-chain, Easy to Use
Tokenpocket Wallet support all the leading chains/cryptocurrencies (EOS, Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOST, TRON, Binance, BOS, Cosmos, MOAC and Jingtum)
Trade Anytime, Anywhere
Buy/Sell, Cross Chains Tokens Swap and Decentralized Exchange, All in Here.
Open-Sources and Safety
The private key is stored in your device and protected with many layers of encryption.
The Portal of DApp, Have Fun with DApp
You can discover the latest and hotest DApps here
Find your game pals
Supports over 2200 DApps
We have brought over 250 million EOS volume to the community
List of Supported Crypto Coins:
Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH), IOST(IOST), Cosmos(ATOM), TRON(TRX), Binance Coin (BNB), Bitfinex LEO Token (LEO), ChainLink Token (LINK), HuobiToken (HT), Maker (MKR), USD Coin (USDC), Crypto.com Coin (CRO), VeChain (VEN), Ino Coin (INO), BAT (BAT), Paxos Standard (PAX), Synthetix Network Token (SNX), TrueUSD (TUSD), ZRX (ZRX), HoloToken (HOT), Reputation (REP), OmiseGO (OMG), SeeleToken (Seele), Mixin (XIN), Bytom (BTM), EnjinCoin (ENJ), Zilliqa (ZIL), OKB (OKB), KyberNetwork (KNC), Tether(USDT), WINK(WIN)
List of Supported Crypto Wallet Capabilities:
Bitcoin Wallet (BTC), EOS Wallet (EOS), Ethereum Wallet (ETH), TRON Wallet (TRX), Binance Wallet (BNB), Cosmos Wallet (ATOM), IOST Wallet (IOST), BOS Wallet (BOS), MOAC Wallet (MOAC), Jingtum Wallet (SWTC)
TokenPocket – Ethereum Wallet & Dapps Browser
TokenPocket is a trusted multi-chain wallet that supports multi coins. You can store, send and receive your Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), EOS, TRON (TRX), IOST, Cosmos and Biance (BNB) easily.
With its powerful Web3 browser, you can interact with Decentralized Applications (DApp) and trade your ERC20 tokens, BTC and EOS in decentralized exchanges (DEX), play blockchain games directly inside the wallet.
You can also get free airdrop, get your staking reward through some (PoS) mining pools and join the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) like MakerDAO.
Download TokenPocket Wallet
Features of the Multi-Crypto Wallet
1. An open-sourced decentralized wallet, keep your cryptocurrencies safe
• It is an open-sourced and non-custodial decentralized wallet that stores your private keys on users’ device, you can store, send and receive all your tokens within the wallet.
• With the “Observation Mode” of TokenPocket, you can access any cold storage wallet – Trezor, Ledger, Yubikey, etc without exposing your private key. You can track all the transactions of your digital assets in a safe and secure method.
• We use advanced biotechnology to ensure the safety of your assets, we can still provide you with secondary protection even if your phone is unlocked.
Tips for securely storing your Tokenpocket Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .