About Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is very easy to use and understand, with both an intuitive user interface and a whole lot of useful features designed with the user in mind. We tend to make things as simple as possible, and to always put user experience first.
Besides the usual sending and receiving of coins/token, Trust are adding more features that will drive the future of Decentralized Finance. This includes access to DApps, Staking, Lending/Borrowing and Decentralized Exchanges (DEX).
Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows you to send, receive and store a wide range of cryptocurrencies. Designed with a focus on simplicity, this open-source wallet aims to provide a platform that’s easy and straightforward to set up and use.
Trust Wallet allows users to store private keys on their own device, an important security feature, and it includes a backup facility for simple recovery.
How secure is Trust Wallet?
Trust Wallet offers a number of security features to help protect your crypto holdings against hacking and theft. These features include:
- Private key. You’re not required to store your private key on Trust Wallet servers but instead get to store the key locally on your device.
- Anonymity. You can download, install, and set up Trust Wallet without having to provide any personal details. Trust Wallet also promises to never store any of your private data.
- Open-source. You can review Trust Wallet’s code online, and the app has also been audited by security experts, Stateful.
- Backup facility. By backing up your Trust Wallet during the setup process, you can restore your wallet from an encrypted file in less than 30 seconds.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is an easy to use, multi cryptocurrency wallet which can connect with and trade over decentralised exchanges (DEX Wallet support). The crypto wallet now supports on-wallet staking, allowing users to earn rewards on supported proof of stake (POS) & delegated proof of stake (DPOS) tokens.
Users who would like to avoid crypto mining or Bitcoin mining can now use Trust Wallet to earn rewards with regular app updates to support more tokenised cash/stable coins/e-money and cryptocurrencies, whilst users can buy Bitcoin/buy cryptocurrency directly from the crypto wallet with a wide range of payment options available.
2. TRON (TRX) Wallet
Download Wallet with TRON (TRX) supports bitcoin and other crypto tokens & blockchain wallets Only you have control over your funds. Receive, Send, Store and exchange your cryptocurrency right in the mobile interface.
3. Tezos (XTZ) Wallet
Download Trust Wallet with Tezos (XTZ) supports bitcoin and other crypto tokens & blockchain wallets Only you have control over your funds. Receive, Send, Store and exchange your cryptocurrency right in the mobile interface.
4. Kava (KAVA) Wallet
Download Trust Wallet with Kava (KAVA) supports bitcoin and other crypto tokens & blockchain wallets Only you have control over your funds. Receive, Send, Store and exchange your cryptocurrency right in the mobile interface.
5. Dogecoin (DOGE) Wallet
Download Trust Wallet with Dogecoin (DOGE) supports bitcoin and other crypto tokens & blockchain wallets Only you have control over your funds. Receive, Send, Store and exchange your cryptocurrency right in the mobile interface.
Tips for securely storing your Trust Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .