Trustology.io are dedicated to enabling the adoption of cryptoassets. The primary focus is keeping your private keys and crypto safe, without compromising on speed, ease-of-use or access. They make it safer, faster and easier for you to secure and manage your cryptoassets anywhere, anytime.
Hardware security meets software flexibility
A custodial wallet for individuals and businesses, with institutional-grade security, 24/7 account access, instant transactions and total control from the convenience of your mobile device.
Generate, sign and submit Bitcoin, Ether and ERC-20 transfers in real-time – less than one second to process.
Trustology Hardware Security Module (HSM) network and three-stage signing process prevent fraud, theft or loss.
Your private keys can never be lost — our recovery team can reactivate your account within 24 hours of completing an ID check.
Better protect your cryptoassets with the insurance plans.
The secure, flexible cryptoasset custodial wallet solution designed for individuals. Unlike a hardware wallet, TrustVault is more accessible and user-friendly, offers better recovery, and gives you extra protection when you need it.
- Instant transactions
- Hardware-level security
- Segregated accounts
- Easy-to-use mobile app
The cryptoasset custodial wallet service for businesses of any size.
- Advanced custom controls
- Multi-signatory rules
- Industry-leading rates
- Easy-to-use mobile app
- 24/7 customer support
- Extendable insurance
Start small, but think big with the custodial wallet platform that’s resilient, user-friendly and ready to scale as you do. You decide what’s best for your business.
- Unlimited scale
- Modular API & SDK
- Multi-asset and account support
- Compliance built-in
Trustology.io products are powered by a globally-distributed network of Hardware Security Modules, data centres and smart contract-based APIs, which together, provide the most efficient means of storage, protection, and management of private keys at scale.
Trustology implement strict operating procedures to direct the safekeeping and storage of our customers’ assets. Private keys stored within TrustVault can never be accessed by humans and to ensure manual processes such as account recovery are carried-out securely, we run a strict multi-stage automated approval process.
Create your TrustVault today
Experience a new standard in cryptoasset security and management. Open an Individual or Business Account in under five minutes.
Tips For Securely Storing YourTrustology.io
- Do Your Own Research. Before Sending Any Coins Or Private Data To A Wallet, Make Sure You Have Researched The Wallet Provider To Make Sure Everything Is Above Board. Keep An Eye Out For Scam Wallets, Such As Those Using URLs Only Slightly Different To The URLs Of Legitimate Wallet Providers, And Check Out Some Independent Reviews For All The Pros And Cons.
- Back It Up. Make Use Of Your Wallet’s Back-Up And Restore Facility So That If Something Ever Goes Wrong With Your Wallet, You’ll Be Able To Recover Your Funds.
- Set A Strong Password. Now Is Not The Time To Be Lazy When Creating A Password; Take Your Time To Create A Strong And Uncrackable Code.
- Make Use Of All Available Security Features. Make The Most Of All The Security Features Your Wallet Offers, Such As Two-Factor Authentication Or Multi-Signature Transactions. It’ll Offer Increased Protection For Your Funds And Greater Peace Of Mind For You.
- Update Your Antivirus Software. Take Care To Regularly Update The Antivirus Protection And Anti-Malware Software On Any Device You Will Be Using To Access Your Wallet.
- Keep Your Private Keys Private. Last But Not Least, Don’t Underestimate The Importance Of Your Private Keys. Store Them Somewhere Safe And Don’t Share Them With Anyone Else.