Unifyre.io Wallet dApp that will enable the staking of any ERC-20 token using the flexible staking smart contract. Participants will be able lock their tokens using a smart contract and earn rewards based on the amount of time staked. It’s like a decentralized high-yield savings account, but for any Ethereum-based token!
UniFyre Wallet is the first non-custodial wallet with the following unique features:
- Link Drop technology (sending crypto to anyone using a link — no need for wallet address);
- Multi-layered security to protect against hacks and mistakes;
- The ability to buy/sell crypto with fiat (we will be rolling out support for dozens of fiat currencies)
- And more
But perhaps the most exciting feature are the UniFyre Wallet community benefits. Now that they have thousands of people on the waitlist, it is perfect time to reveal some key details regarding the community reward structure.
Unifyre.io is a community driven wallet. This means we will empower the community to earn rewards and make communal decisions about the app.
For instance, top FRM holders will have the right to nominate projects to list on UniFyre, and the community will be given the opportunity to vote on those listing proposals.
When a new project is listed, they will Link Drop their native tokens to FRM holders, host an AMA, and provide quizzes/educational materials on the project, and more. Each of those events is an opportunity to earn FRM!
Next Generation Features Powered by
Send crypto as easily as a text
No more hassle of wallet addresses. No more anxiety of sending to the wrong person. With revolutionary Link Drops, send crypto to anyone, over any medium, using a link.
Protect your assets even if you lose your device
Unifyre Wallet Private key is stored locally and protected with multiple layers of security including server encryption. Peace of mind is knowing your assets are safe even if you make a mistake.
More Features Powered by Ferrum Network
Interoperable with Ferrum Network products
UniFyre is your gateway to Ferrum’s innovative product line for investing, transacting, exchanging and storing any digital asset.
Dapp and Web3 compatibility
Unifyre.io integrated Web3 browser allows you to interact with decentralized applications (Dapps) directly from your wallet.
Non-custodial and private
Hold your assets securely and simply without trusting a third party.
Earn crypto rewards with UniFyre’s flexible staking feature.
Unifyre: One Wallet, Endless Possibilities
UniFyre Wallet is the one place for all your cryptocurrency needs. Trusted by thousands of users in over 170 countries. It’s the community focused & non custodial way to purchase, protect, send & receive your crypto.
Link Drop Technology
Send crypto as easily as a text – No more hassle of wallet addresses. No more anxiety of sending to the wrong person. With revolutionary Link Drops, send and request crypto anywhere using a link.
Buy Cryptocurrency Directly
Buy Ethereum (ETH) and other crypto with a credit card or debit card with just a few clicks right on your UniFyre Wallet app
Protect your assets even if you lose your device – Private key is stored locally and protected with multiple layers of security including server encryption. Peace of mind is knowing you are safe from hacks and mistakes.
Discover endless benefits uniquely tailored for Unifyre Wallet users ranging from generous Link Drops to cash back on your crypto purchases.
Designed For Crypto Wallet
The Unifyre Wallet app is easy for everyone, from crypto wallet beginners to seasoned experts. Want to see your favorite feature added to the next version of Unifyre Wallet app? We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us: Twitter @UnifyreWallet.
Tips for securely storing your Unifyre
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.