At Vivatic we understand the importance of finding great work easily, that is both interesting and well paid – That’s why we founded Vivatic!
By using our system employers and employees get piece of mind that both parties are know what they are doing, the money is in place and people are ready to get working – NOW!
- Product Name: Vivatic
- Website: www.vivatic.com
- Price: FREE
- Money making Strategy: GPT (Online Surveys, Offers, Micro Jobs)
How To Register:
- To join click here – Vivatic.
- Enter your correct name and e-mail ID.
- Fill the password of your wish, agree their terms and conditions and click sign up & start earning.
- You will receive a verification e-mail to your inbox as shown below.
- Click the indicated link to complete verification. Directly log into your account and start the work.
How To Earn Money At Vivatic:
- As said earlier the primary ways to earn money through vivatic is by answering surveys, completing micro tasks, data entry works, writing articles, answering polls etc. Along with that get paid for referring your friends to vivatic.
- Also vivatic pays $2 as sign up bonus.
- Complete your profile to get more survey opportunities. Vivatic also pays for completing your profile.
All you have to do here is fill up simple questionnaires for marketing research companies. Your personal information and opinions will be used to create new products, modify and improve existing ones to increase profits. Here is a list of some survey companies inside Vivatic:
- SSI: Web Sourcing UK
- Vivatic itself is not a survey panel but it allows to participate in surveys through survey panels. The available survey panels will vary according to your country.
- Participating in surveys is pretty simple. Just log into your account daily and check for available surveys. Completing surveys can pay you up to $5 per survey.
- A sample survey is shown above. Just select the relevant answer and click next. A series of questions will be asked answer all the question and once the survey is completed your account will be credited instantly.
Because marketing research firms are always searching for a very specific audience, you might not quality according to your answers.
Nobody likes to work for free. But this is inevitable when you accept taking online surveys.
Each survey will pay you a different reward as you can see from the screenshot below.
Calculating the hourly wage for each survey is interesting. Using the examples above, you would get an average of £1.94/hour!
I don’t think it’s worth it. I believe everyone is capable of creating an online business dedicated to their hobbies and interests and make much more money online!
If you are sick and tired of working for others in exchange for pennies, and create an online business for yourself!
Trial offers is a proven marketing strategy whereby companies pay a commission for Vivatic every time someone (you) accepts their offer. As a result, Vivatic will share part of their earnings with those who accepted the offer.
Next, I would like to discuss 3 types of offers that you should be aware of:
- Free and no credit card needed: Some offers are completely free but will ask for your email and phone number. It means telemarketing staff will keep calling, sending SMS, and spamming your email inbox. Most free offers that don’t require your phone number are the ones that ask you to sign up with another GPT or online survey website.
- Free but credit card needed: Be very careful with this offer by reading the terms and conditions patiently. Example: The offer is a 14-day free trial access to a video streaming website. You put your credit card and if you forget to cancel your subscription, they will charge the subscription for the whole month. Is it worth to take this risk for a few cents? I don’t think so.
- Paid offer: Very common with online casinos and bingos, where you have to make a deposit of, let’s say £10 in order to earn £11/£12 from Vivatic. The trick is that sometimes the deposit must be higher than the reward as you can see in this example below:
- Unlike limited opportunity for participating in surveys. There will be unlimited amount of micro tasks to complete.
- Micro tasks are simple like finding author’s name in articles, finding errors etc.
- Initially they will check your accuracy of completing tasks. Once you answer 100 questions (7-10 tasks) with 85% accuracy you are on your way, get more chance and get high rate micro tasks.
- As said there is no limit for completing tasks. Work 24/7 and complete as many tasks as you can.
- Get paid to write articles. Vivaic pays you up to $10 for writing an article.
- Click the writing jobs tab and follow the procedure to get paid.
- Get paid to joining the site they recommend. This offer will be a free one, but paid offer will reward you more.
- Follow the procedure and don’t cross the rule as your account might get suspended.
- Participating in polls will get you some extra cash. Click the polls and check for the open polls.
- Answer them and get cash rewards up to 20 cents per poll.
Earn Money By Refer
When you sign up with Vivatic, a referral link (a special type of URL) is created for you. This unique link directs anyone to Vivatic’s website, and that’s how they know you were responsible for referring (inviting) someone.
You can send this link via email, share it on social media and even place it on your blog or website. For every £10 your referral earns, you get £2 as a commission.
Having a blog or website is probably the best way to refer lots of people to Vivatic. However, there are much more lucrative referral programs and quality products to promote after you build a website and become an internet marketer.
- Vivatic pays your earnings through the most trusted payment processor, the Paypal.
- The minimum cash out amount is $15 or 900 INR. This can be achieved in a day or two based on your working speed.
Is Vivatic a Scam? My Verdict
Vivatic is not a scam but your time is extremely undervalued to them. As you could see, the income potential is insignificant and the easier the task, the longer you have to work for them.
Online surveys and micro jobs are very inefficient methods to earn revenue online.
Pros & Cons
- Free to Join
- It works with reliable paid survey partners
- Registration is open worldwide
- Payment received via PayPal
- Very low-income potential.
- No daily polls available.
- Very few micro jobs for starters.
- Micro jobs that pay peanuts.
- Paid surveys only available for US or UK residents.
- Payments transferred only on the last working day of the month.
Address & Contact Info
Contact Address: Unit C, Imperial Works, Perren St, London, NW5 3ED
Register now – Vivatic.
[su_quote]This article is writing on 2 July, 2017 based on information available online & news portal. If you feel it’s outdated or incorrect, please write here to update it. Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Whatsaap Us At- 918077121282[/su_quote]
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website.