Wallawallet.com is a premium mobile wallet application for Hedera™ Hashgraph’s native cryptocurrency, HBAR. The application has passed a thorough security audit and is now available on Android devices. On Monday, September 21, 2020, Ledgerama™ LLC released the Android version of Wallawallet, a mobile wallet application, for Hedera Hashgraph HBAR.
After six months in development, Wallawallet has passed an external security audit and is now available through the Google Play Store. The wallet supports the creation and restoration of multiple Hedera Hashgraph accounts as well as a way to purchase and sell HBAR and other cryptocurrencies through an integrated widget provided by MoonPay.
Wallawallet.com is not like other wallets that you may have experience with. The reason for this, is that HBAR, the native cryptocurrency of Hedera Hashgraph, is not like other cryptocurrencies you may have experience with.
Most blockchains will give you a public key, which you can then give to others that you want to transact with. Hedera, on the other hand, gives you something called an account id. These accounts do not require any type of registration or KYC (Know Your Customer/identification). Hedera accounts can do the usual things you would expect, such as sending and receiving HBAR, but they can also do much more. With a Hedera account many advanced features such as multi-signature and threshold key management are possible.
Within Wallawallet you can create multiple wallets. Within each wallet, you can create multiple accounts. Your typical user will probably only need one wallet, and one or two accounts in that wallet. Power users on the other hand, that want to take full advantage of Hedera features, will find great utility in approach to handling multiple HBAR wallets and Hedera accounts, within Wallawallet. (phew thats a lot of wallets)
Easily create, restore and manage multiple Hedera accounts with Wallawallet.com. Rock solid stability, bullet proof security, and unwavering user support; these are at the heart of everything we build. Hedera Hashgraph has built ‘The trust layer of the internet’, Wallawallet is how you use it. Your HBAR is incredibly important to you, manage it with confidence with Wallawallet.
Made for HBAR Designed for you
Safely buy crypto with a credit card
The most convenient way to securely purchase HBAR.
Wallawallet.com Easily create and use multiple Hedera accounts.
Decentralized by default
No login required and your keys are yours to keep.
Security you can trust
The digital wallet is built on the gold standards of trust.
“Finally, now Hedera users and enthusiasts will have a fully supported Hedera mobile wallet to call their own. Hedera Hashgraph technology is quite new but my partner and they are confident that HBARs will one day be the fuel that powers the world’s most important enterprise applications. They are pleased to be well-positioned to receive newcomers to the Hedera ecosystem.
Max Wallawallet fee setting
Wallawallet.com charges transaction fees of; $0.01 + 0.25% transaction value. Sending $100 worth of hbar with Wallawallet costs $0.26, a 91% savings over typical transaction costs. The fees we collect go to support development and maintenance costs.
In order to exceed the $30.00 max fee limit you would have to transact more than $12,000 in hbar at one time. Change the Wallawallet max fees to whatever you are comfortable with.
NO WALLAWALLET FEES AS OF 6/17/2021
There is a popular saying in the Hedera community: “There is no such thing as a free lunch.” It is important to remember that everything has a cost.
Hedera charges transaction fees to support the network and make it more secure. On the payment confirmation page, we present to the user:
- the hbar market price at or near the time of transaction
- the payment that is being sent; in this example, 1,250,000 ℏ
- the Wallawallet transaction fee which is equal to: 0%. WW does not currently charge any transaction fees other than Hedera network and node fees
- the total estimated transaction
- the sending and receiving accounts
Wallawallet used to charge 0.2% for transactions less than $5 but fees have been cancelled! Fees are pegged to USD but collected in HBAR.
Wallawallet.com are a few ways to control and limit the fees that you are charged when using Wallawallet:
- Adjusting the maximum fee amount you are willing to pay Wallawallet for handling the transactions. (no fees are currently charged)
- Adjusting the maximum fee amount you are willing to pay Hedera for handling the network.
- Deciding which account will pay for the 2nd, and subsequent, Hedera accounts that are generated with the help of Wallawallet.
For more detailed information on the Hedera fees in particular, please visit; https://hedera.com/fees
There are fees associated with using MoonPay to purchase HBAR through Wallawallet.
Credit card – 3.5%
Bank Transfer – 4%
These fees are in addition to what is charged by MoonPay. For more details, please visit the MoonPay FAQ.
Download Apple Wallawallet
The best wallet for HBAR. Easily create, restore and manage multiple Hedera accounts with Wallawallet.com on both the mainnet and the testnet and buy HBAR using Moonpay. Easily create, restore and manage multiple Hedera accounts with as well as buy HBAR using Moonpay. Testnet support also makes it ideal for developers working with Hedera. Rock solid stability, bullet proof security, and unwavering user support; these are at the heart of everything we do. Hedera Hashgraph has built ‘The trust layer of the internet’, This is how you use it. Your HBAR is incredibly important to you, manage it with confidence with.
Tips for securely storing your Wallawallet.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .