WestWallet – is a multi-currency crypto wallet with the ability to instantly receive payments on your website (WestWallet API) and the ability to make payments. WestWallet — multicurrency cryptowallet for storing, sharing and transferring the most popular cryptocurrencies! Wallet with the ability to instantly receive payments on your website (WestWallet API) and the ability to make payments. Payment gateway for Bitcoin and and many other popular of altcoins. Easy integrations with prebuilt plugins for all the major ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Magento and Woocommerce plus well documented APIs for custom integrations.
Why Choose Westwallet
Accept payments using the API and ready-made integrations with the ability to withdraw funds 24/7.
WestWallet Get the required currency, making exchanges automatically or manually.
Make transfers between the owners of two WestWallet Review purses without any delay!
Benefits of WestWallet
So, what does the WestWallet offer that gives it an edge in the competition with similar crypto wallets? The key benefits of WestWallet, which have been outlined below, will provide you with an insight.
1. Simple and Quick Registration:
Whether you’re new to the cryptocurrency space or you’ve been around for a while now, the WestWallet is quite easy and straightforward to use. Its intuitive user interface makes it easy to register and set up a wallet. Much more, a customer support system has been put in place to ensure that your complaints and inquiries are handled on a timely basis.
2. Enhanced Security:
WestWallet multi-currency crypto wallet mandates that the user enters a 2-step authentication before payments are sent from their wallet. What this does, is to ensure that unauthorized users who may have gained access to your wallet, are unable to steal your funds. For this reason, you are solely responsible for the movement of funds out of your wallet.
3. Speedy Transfers:
You can send cryptocurrency from the WestWallet cryptocurrency wallet to another user of this wallet. The good thing is, this will be an instant transfer that does not require network confirmations before the recipient is credited. Bitcoin transfers are also speedy, thanks to this wallet’s support of the Segwit Bech32 standard.
4. Low-cost Transfers:
There are no charges when transfers are made between users of WestWallet. In contrast, the commission is low for transfers between WestWallet and wallets on other platforms. While that may not sound like much, it could translate into huge savings if you are always moving funds in and out of your wallet during the day.
Key Benefits of Using WestWallet
- A clear Russian-language interface.
- One of the lowest API commissions is only 0.25% https://westwallet.info/fees (if you do not use the API, you only pay the network commission when sending transfers).
- For commercial and corporate users withwith a large number of transactions, it is possible to switch to WestWallet Pro tariff service and pay a fixed commission once a month, without being tied to a percentage of the turnover.
- No commission when transferring funds between users of WestWallet cryptocurrency wallets.
- Support 26 cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Binance Coin, Ripple, Stellar, Dogecoin, Tron, EOS, Monero, USDT Tether, TrueUSD, USD Coin, UNUS SED LEO, Chainlink , Huobi Token, Maker, Tezos, UAX, Cardano.
- Instant Altcoin Exchange (Bitcoin Cash,Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Stellar, Dogecoin, Monero) on Bitcoin and the stablecoin Tether ERC-20 (USDT). In the near future, the number of exchange directions will be increased.
- Automatic instant exchange of cryptocurrencies to pre-installed cryptocurrencies.
- Automatic withdrawal of cryptocurrencies to a pre-specified address.
- WestWallet crypto wallet integration with popularTelegram messenger with full access to its crypto wallet – Telegram Wallet informing about incoming transactions, sending and receiving cryptocurrency transfers from Telegram messenger.
- Round-the-clock Russian-language customer support.
- Help integrate the WestWallet crypto wallet API into your website.
Tips for securely storing your WestWallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .