Alluva describes itself as a blockchain-based product that allows users to predict and rate cryptoassets. Users are incentivized for correct predictions and, over time, the intention is for these predictions and ratings to give institutional, startup, cryptocurrency, and retail investors actionable research and data for early deal flow access. Alluva is a project by the team from Oddup, a startup rating company. According to Oddup’s website, its data is used by the likes of Thomson Reuters, Amazon, and Forbes.
Alluva is building the world’s largest analyst marketplace that boosts institutional investment in the current era where disruptive tech is changing every sector. Thousands of analysts on Alluva place hundreds of thousands of predictions on cryptoassets. Individuals and institutional investors can access these insights by following leading analysts to get tomorrow’s prices, today.
This insight removes unpredictability from the sector, and helps potential investors explore the best of blockchain technology, blockchain startups, and crypto investment. Starting with cryptoassets, Alluva aims to add new asset classes in the near future.
Alluva is building the largest global analyst marketplace!
Alluva incentivizes users for their cryptoasset predictions, and boosts institutional investment in the sector through access to leading analysts for improved market movement understanding.
As an analyst on Alluva, YOU get to predict the future of the market at absolutely no cost, and earn rewards for the right calls. And, you become instrumental in the investment and market analysis activities of leading companies.
Leading data providers, media houses, and financial institutions rely on data from Alluva‘s analysts. Alluva’s predictive data is collected and collated from thousands of analysts. It highlights market movements that go beyond forecast models by relying on input from the buyers and sellers of the market and the qualitative weightage of this input. As a user, you get to influence market movement. As a data customer, you get to see existing and predictive market trends with greater clarity than ever before.
Alluva Rewards Analysis
Predict and Earn
Predict the future of the market. Make your predictions on the price of BTC, ETH and other digital assets for the next week, month, 6 months and next year. Get rewarded for the right calls, and redeem your rewards against products and services on partner sites, or trade the tokens on leading exchanges. To know more about how to get started, click
Follow Leading Analysts
Unsure where the market is going? Follow the world’s leading analysts and see where they think the market will move to. Hone your skills by relying on leading analyst inputs while you earn for every right prediction!
Detailed Price Analysis
Understand how a digital asset is moving with detailed price analysis on all the currencies that are live on Alluva. Get a glimpse on whether your should Buy, Hold, or Sell assets based on our analysts’ inputs and market movement prediction.
A Global Analyst Marketplace
Alluva is growing into the largest analyst marketplace globally. Predict prices of financial assets, follow other analysts, gain your own following, and earn rewards for every right prediction.
- No investment required to start predicting.
- Follow leading analysts and learn from the best.
- Become part of a community of analysts.
Tips for securely storing your Alluva
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .