Bitlox.com Limited is a dynamic startup company, incorporated in Hong Kong, primarily offering to its customers products and services in the field of emerging financial technologies and digital currencies. BitLox Limited is poised to establish lasting strategic partnerships and expand with reliable partners and well-established investors across the globe.
Currently they have initiated pilot projects involving a pioneering hardware Bitcoin wallet and associated infrastructure, that brings state-of-the-art technology to both consumer and enterprise customers alike.
With several more soon to be announced groundbreaking cutting edge fin tech solutions in advanced stages of research and development, BitLox Limited will continue to cement its position at the frontline of fin tech innovation, continually leading the charge in transforming the future of the fintech industry and benefiting its ever expanding customer base worldwide.
Online Access for your BitLox
Once you’ve got a BitLox device, or even before you do, you can use our block explorer & web wallet services for FREE.
Head over to BitLox.io and check out all the different ways of connecting we offer. You can access the explorer and web wallets with any browser, and we support Windows, Mac, Linux, Android & iOS.
The Extreme Privacy Set comes with an encrypted USB vault pre-loaded with TailsOS.
Here’s a great primer on TailsOS – How Do I Tails?: A Beginner’s Guide to Anonymous Computing
Why choose BITLOX?
- Mobile with Bluetooth LE for low power usage
- Credit card form factor
- 4 mm thin – smallest possible!
- 2″ full matrix advanced e-paper display – can display your address QR codes when fully powered off
- Indestructible shockproof & weatherproof metal case
- Can be charged with any micro-USB cable
- Extra flat form factor cables with reversible heads included
- Multiple languages supported
- Display and sign free-form messages with your address key – proving your identity
- Multiple layers of PIN protection – for the device, your wallets, and even for individual transactions
- Device verification- set a custom phrase to be displayed after entering your personal passcode – that way you know it’s YOUR BITLOX..
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Carbon wallet appears to offer many security features. There is however, very little information available in English on this wallet, and it is difficult to assess its reliability. It has a very small market and generally poor reviews by its English clients. It may have more popularity in its home country China.
Security is the best feature of the Bitlox.com and the reason why you would want to use the over other hardware wallets. It complies with both BIP32 and BIP39 protocols, and is a fully hierarchical deterministic wallet with the ability to use up to a 24-word mnemonic code.
Tips for securely storing your Bitlox.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.