About Citowise Wallet
The Citowise Wallet project started in 2016 when the founders experienced several problems. One founder discovered the loss of cryptocurrency from his personal wallet. Another founder could not obtain his ERC20 tokens after participating in an ICO project. Finally, third had a problem sending cryptocurrency to relatives because there were no simple and understandable mobile applications to do this.
It became clear that several problems had to be immediately addressed. This led to the idea of creating a safe and convenient application (cryptowallet) for smartphones that would be available to any user anywhere in the world. Particular attention was paid to safety and ease of use.
Citowise Wallet found the best experts in the field of blockchain technology, cryptography and security. There were months of preparation, negotiation and testing. Unlike many projects, they began to develop solution and our first product using our own financing. In 2017, they released the first finished product for the Android platform and received a significant number of positive reviews. This paved the way for future development.
What is the origin of the project name, and what does the name mean?
Citowise Wallet name originates from Latin. It consists of 2 parts. The first part is the word CITO, which translates from Latin as “quickly”. Speed of transactions attracts people to cryptocurrencies. Transfer of funds from one part of the world to another requires only a few seconds. Thus, this new modern technology is changing the world of finance.
The second part is the word WISE, which means – “wisely”. In the world of finance, the person who has information and appropriately acts on it is successful. We believe that blockchain is the wisest technology ever created. Therefore, many people understand that this is not a bubble. Rather, this technology offers unique opportunities for everyone. Consequently, those who use Citowise solutions choose speed and wisdom.
Citowise Wallet create infrastructure for the blockchain community and make this technology simpler and more understandable for ordinary users. The task is to create a full range of products and services for the mass consumer using blockchain technologies.
Citowise Wallet Features
Send Money Fast
Sending cryptocurrencies has never been easier, thanks to our user-centric wallet.
Seamless Currency Exchange
Convert money at the best rate available. Quick and simple.
Fully Fund Control
You are the only owner of your funds, they have no control over it. Our mission is to make the transfer channel transparent and seamless.
All data is stored and communicated over encrypted channels. Security of your assets is the primary focus. We use the latest cryptography to keep your data from being breached.
Participate in ICO, ad-hoc payment requests, transaction notifications, hardware wallet support and many more features available to you for FREE.
Citowise Wallet professionals put all their talent and efforts into making the best wallet on the market for you.
Citowise – Blockchain multi-currency wallet
The Citowise wallet is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet for private and business customers which empowers users to access mainstream adoption and use of cryptocurrencies globally. Citowise is one of the few wallets that is both safe and decentralized as it does not keep private user keys. This positions the Citowise wallet as a means of accessing and transacting on the blockchain.
Tips for securely storing your Citowise Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .