Cobo.com is the first leading wallet company in the world to offer Staking and masternode rewards on user holdings, making it easy for users to grow their digital assets effortlessly.As a company, we emphasize long-term security, reliability, and convenience. Our key products and services reflect that vision.
Altogether, Cobo offers a secure mobile wallet (Cobo Wallet), high-end cold storage wallet for advanced users (Cobo Vault), and custodial services for institutional investors.With support for over thirty different coins, 700 tokens, and an integrated DApp store along the way, we aim to be a one-stop shop for everything crypto.
Designed for user convenience and worry-free investing
Generate stable returns on your crypto assets
Free, instant transfers between Cobo Wallet users
Take full control of your assets and private keys for maximum safety
Easily import your mnemonic seeds from other wallets you may own
Support for DApps
EOS & Tron voting
DApp store, easy payments, and more…
DApps are the new generation of entertainment, on the distributed ledger, at your fingertipsEnjoy the best DApps on Cobo Wallet, and the best payment experience, including CryptoKitties, Axie Infinity, and more
Why Cobo Wallet
All in One App
If you’re looking to play a game, grow your wealth, or store your crypto, Cobo Wallet has it all.
Peace of Mind
We’re user-minded, so safety is paramount, but they also build products we know you need to grow your investment with minimal hassle.
They offer the most cutting-edge asset management products and entertainment, through Cobo Wallet’s Staking support, DApp store and DApp SDK.
Joint Custodial Service
Cobo Custody works with clients to jointly secure and control their assets with a comprehensive array of multi-signature authorizations.
Pure Custodial Service
Assets are safely secured in hot/cold storage, accessible via a tailored policy and verification process determined by the client.
Cobo Custody API
Cobo.com offer REST API supporting wallet services for over 30 main chains and 700+ tokens. Make it easy for all types of developers to build on platform, including cryptocurrency exchanges, token funds, payment platforms, asset-backed lending platforms, DApps, and other projects.
Tips for securely storing your Cobo.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
IS ABOVE COMPANY IS TRUSTED ?
Share this post