The Coinapult Wallet team has been building Bitcoin technology since 2011, providing a secure and easy way to use the Bitcoin platform for everyone – from the newcomer to the seasoned bitcoin veteran.
In 2015, Coinapult integrated with licensed financial institution, Crypto Capital, in order to bring seamless, bitcoin-friendly banking to the users and business partners.
Security is the top priority at Coinapult Wallet. The website is SSL-secured, all wallets are multisignature, and they offer two-factor authentication to all users. Coinapult is headquarted in Panama City, Panama.
Coinapult Wallet Features
Security is the greatest concern at Coinapult. For this reason, the wallet integrates a couple of top-notch features, including enhanced protection from DDoS attackers and SSL encryption. It also features such advanced security features, email reports of logins, and many more.
Coinapult is also compatible with almost any operating system, including API, Web Interface, Windows, iOS, and Android. All you need to do is install the app.
Traditional currency support:
Unlike the majority of crypto wallets, Coinapult integrates a couple of traditional currencies, including US Dollar (USD) and Euros (EUR).
Coinapult prides itself as one of the most popular coins with quite a huge number of currencies in the market. What’s more, it supports both traditional and cryptocurrencies. Below is an insight on some of these coins:
- Cryptocurrencies supported: Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum, DASH, Bitcoin Cash, and many more.
- Traditional currencies: Euros (EUR), US Dollar (USD), Sterling pound (GBP)
In addition to these currencies, Coinapult also offers Gold and Silver commodities trading.
Tips for securely storing your Coinapult Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment in an online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be on the safe side and avoid much losing online.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .