About Counter Wallet
Counter Wallet makes it easy to create new tokens, and manage different coins – whether it be Bitcoin or Ripple, it is all done without a central server. Having said that, Counterwallet allows for easy, quick and secure payments to other users and overall provides a user-friendly experience.
Counterwallet is a Counterparty wallet that allows you to store BTC, XCP, and any Counterparty tokens like Bitcrystals, FoldingCoin, Storj and Swarm Counterparty does not require you to register an account. All encryption is handled client-side, meaning that your passphrase nor any of your private information ever leaves your browser.
There are no wallet files to backup or secure, and using your passphrase you can access your wallet from any trusted machine with a web browser. Counterwallet is a free web-wallet for Bitcoin and Counterparty, the world’s first protocol for decentralized financial tools.
Counter Wallet Features & Fees
The Counter Wallet offers a multi-coin support to manage BTC, XCP and all its tokens. You can even create a new asset if you wish to. You can trade the Counterparty coin in a peer-to-peer environment and monitor its statistics. There’s a privacy characteristic of an HD nature and security features such as encryption and multi-signature. You can also use it as a cold storage, in tandem with the Armory wallet.
Why Choose Counter Wallet
All encryption is handled client-side. Neither your passphrase nor any of your private information ever leaves your browser. Counterwallet passphrases are highly secure, and protect your wallet from any brute force attacks. They are also rather easy to learn and hard to mistype.
With Counterwallet, your passphrase is literally your wallet, and all of your addresses and keys are generated on-the-fly when you log in. There are no wallet files to backup or secure, and using your passphrase you can access your wallet from any trusted machine with a web browser.
Counter Wallet is entirely open-source, so you know that it works exactly the way that it is supposed to. If you like, you even run your own Counterwallet server.
Free Web Wallet
Counterwallet is a free web-wallet for Bitcoin and Counterparty, the world’s first protocol for decentralized financial tools. Counterwallet is secure, simple and open source. All encryption is handled client-side. Neither your passphrase nor any of your private information ever leaves your browser.
Counter Wallet security relies on the passphrase protection. Since all your information is confidential and never leaves your web browser, this protects the coins in your address from suffering hack attacks. It’s considered to be a secure and hard to guess encryption method. In tandem with the top-notch personal ownership of your private key, you might stay calm, because compromising your wallet would be an impossible mission for malicious hackers.
Both your passphrase and personal data never leaves the browser you’re operating with. This is because of the privacy enhancement to skip the registration part and provide a phrase to secure your funds in an anonymous way.
Tips for securely storing your Counter Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .