About Remibit Wallet
Remibit Wallet is one of the best-known solutions that offer customers comprehensive crypto payment services. It is a non-custodial blockchain payment solution that can be integrated within minutes and has a beginner-friendly interface. RemiBit allows freelancers, businesses and individuals to send, receive, exchange, store and accept crypto payments via a safe and cost-effective platform. It offers more than just an additional payment option and features different options to help online businesses run smoothly.
RemiBit , a Bitcoin and altcoin payment solution, offers an arsenal of easy-to-use non-custodial tools based on crypto’s foundational philosophy, Your Keys, your crypto. With RemiBit, users have 100% control of their funds and every transaction is peer-to-peer, going directly from wallet to wallet. This makes it impossible for bad actors to attack RemiBit and steal the funds. Beautifully integrated with the RemiBit Merchant Tools and Dashboard, it complements the RemiBit suite of tools and it’s free to use forever!
How Do Create My RemiBit Web Wallet?
Go to https://wallet.remibit.com and click ‘Sign Up’ to be taken to the sign-up page.
Note down your login details
Make sure you take note of your username, password and pin and double-check them before continuing, as there is no way to recover your wallet if you lose any of them.
Start using your new RemiBit Wallet
Your wallet is ready for use! If you are a merchant, don’t forget to sign up for Remibit Wallet Merchant Dashboard to accept crypto payments from today!
Your keys, your crypto™
Web wallets are the perfect merge between software wallets and exchanges, because of the nicely-established balance of security and convenience. RemiBit Wallet follows the non-custodial philosophy of RemiBit, meaning that it runs on your device, not on the servers. You are completely in control of your money.
Designed with you in mind
Accessible from both mobile and desktop browsers, it makes it more convenient when compared to desktop only wallets. All asset pages are designed for easy access to your extended public keys required to operate the merchants’ dashboard.
How does RemiBit Wallet work?
It generates a wallet based on the unique combination of your username, password and pin. This combination is the key to access your wallet and the funds it contains.
Why do need RemiBit Wallet?
RemiBit Wallet is an essential part of the RemiBit ecosystem, making RemiBit’s rich feature set even easier to use. As a merchant, you don’t have to look elsewhere for a wallet and you don’t have to install a plethora of different, resource-consuming wallets since you will have all the wallets you need for RemiBit use in one very handy web application.
No, or as safe as sharing any other sensitive data like your online bank account, email login or other personal data. If you would never share your bank account login with anyone, keep applying the same security policy on your RemiBit Wallet account.
RemiBit Wallet is a non-custodial crypto web wallet that allows you to be in control of your crypto. It runs on your device, not on our servers. Your keys, your crypto!
Tips for securely storing your Remibit Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .