About Opolo Wallet
Opolo Wallet Cosmos is a hardware multi-cryptocurrency wallet that comes with a single wallet application, which can be installed on Windows, Linux, and Mac to access all integrated coins and tokens from one easy to use app. OPOLO wallet supports over 1500 cryptocurrencies.
EAL Certifications are the go-to security certifications for hardware wallets. Most of the best wallets fall in between EAL1-5. OPOLO stores your crypto assets offline with an EAL 6+ rated secure chip.
Genuine Device Check
The OPOLO hardware wallet comes with a unique, private key that is known only to OPOLO and it can be used for genuine device verification. Don’t worry about dupes!
The USB communication between the Opolo Wallet and the desktop or mobile app is end-to-end encrypted with one of the most secure encryption algorithms in use today i.e. AES CBC with 256 bit key length.
Anti Theft Protection
For the ultimate security and protection of your crypto assets, the OPOLO wallet gets bricked and deletes the wallet data if there are 7 or more password failures.
Opolo Wallet PCBs are potted with chemicals so that no-one can tamper with the device circuit and the chips, providing the most extreme protection available against any hardware-based attacks. Carry with confidence!
The keys always appear in a randomized order on the keyboard to protect and secure your password and passphrases. It also helps us to protect the device against a modification of the touch panel chip that gets data from the touch screen. This is an added layer of security you don’t regularly see on wallets.
OPOLO firmware is signed with OPOLO keys and encrypted when installed on the device. This helps us to protect the device from illegal firmware installations. The device will be bricked if any un-signed firmware installation attempt is made.
Easy To use
They have made Opolo Wallet simpler and smoother for an unique seamless experience.
- Backup & recover with a single touch
- Coin Exchange
- 3.2 Inch Wide TFT Screen
- By cryproHODLers in Europe,
- For cryproHODLers anywhere
A single app for all crypto currencies
OPOLO supports 120+ Coins & 200,000+ Tokens.
Available on the Android app
Now you can send, receive and exchange all supported cryptocurrencies from a single intuitive app.
For Desktop Or Laptop
Opolo Wallet Available on Mac, Windows & Linux.
A Secure Password Manager
Makes it easier to store passwords and 2fa keys. Something extra for you to make things securer and simpler.
What Is Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
Financial transactions are a daily part of life and the internet has made it easier and more secure to do financial transactions in the form of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the internet-based medium of exchange which uses different cryptographic functions to handle financial transactions. To make financial transactions easier and secure, hardware wallets are used to hold the user’s private keys in a secure hardware device.
With the Opolo Wallet, they are offering the best cryptocurrency hardware wallet on the market today. They gauge cryptocurrency wallets using EAL Certifications. These certifications can range from 1 to 7, with most of the best cryptocurrency hardware wallets in the market falling between 1 – 5.
The OPOLO Cosmos best cryptocurrency hardware wallet uses an EAL 6+ secure element. If you are looking for a secure bitcoin hardware wallet, you are in the right place. The secure bitcoin hardware wallet is easy to backup and recover, simple to use, and comes with an EAL6+ level of security.
OPOLO Harware Wallet Applications
The Opolo Wallet Desk application will allow you to interact seamlessly with your hardware wallet. Buy, sell, and exchange any of the supported cryptocurrencies quickly and easily. As far as wallet software goes this is very well designed and intuitive, which is a pleasure.
Currently the application is available for desktop computers running Windows (64-bit), Linux (64-bit), and MacOS (Sierra 10.10 and above). There’s also a mobile application for Android devices, however iPhone and iPad users are out of luck for the time being, and I haven’t seen any forecast for the release date of an iOS app.
The application also includes a Secure Password manager to make it easier for storing 2FA keys and passwords. It’s not a necessary function to be sure, but it is a nice little addition to make things simpler for users while maintaining the security of the device.
Tips for securely storing your Opolo Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .