CryptoWallet was founded in 2019, and our staff have worked tirelessly to develop disruptive products and solutions that will help usher in a new era of personal finance. We’re challenging the mainstream approach to finance, and we want you to join.
At CryptoWallet, we’re on a mission to build the future with the care and attention it deserves. The only way to disrupt major industries is with a strategic, well-thought out approach, and we’ve built culture around the concept of establishing and meeting long-term goals.
They hold ourselves to the highest industry standards in everything that they do, and they foster a company culture of responsibility, transparency, and accountability.
CryptoWallet keep a sharp focus on our project goals to provide buying, trading, storage, and spending solutions for cryptocurrency investors. Details are everything, and we handle all our business with a keen eye and sharp focus.
To grow, they feel that we need to be open to any and all input from colleagues at all levels as well as our users and supporters. They door is always open to suggestions and comments of any kind.
In a quickly-changing industry, they need to be able to react quickly as well. They adapt, we overcome, and they deliver.
Knowledge is the best tool at disposal, and they use it well. At Crypto Wallet, we’re always researching the industry and developing the most cutting-edge solutions to emerging problems.
Whether we’re developing new ideas, getting in touch with community, or expanding our staff, we’re in constant motion at CryptoWallet. They team are busy, enthusiastic, and productive professionals dedicated to company goals.
With methodical way of testing solutions, they take a scientific approach, but we pride ourselves on using imaginations and dreaming big too. Every day is an opportunity to do something amazing.
CryptoWallet staff are hired because they care about financial freedom, and because they believe in the technology we use to make that happen. Passion is at the very core of company.
Crypto Wallet is headed by a diverse team of industry professionals with experience in Fintech and blockchain product development. With many different backgrounds, they are united by our shared vision of driving cryptocurrency adoption by making digital currencies spendable around the world.
World Class Client Support
Never be left without answers — CryptoWallet’s international support team is here to help.
Strong Customer Focus
Answer any queries with short waiting times and support in multiple languages.
High Quality Support
Get support at any time through LiveChat, ticket submissions, and VIP treatment options.
License & Secure
CryptoWallet is secured by BitGo, the world’s leading Bitcoin payment processor. Your digital assets and user privacy are protected by a thorough suite of security measures. These include Two-factor authentication (2FA), end-to-end encryption, and multi-signature cold storage.
This is licensed in Estonia and we are fully legally compliant in handling cryptocurrency trade and storage in all countries where our services are available. You can open your own secure crypto wallet simply by downloading the CW app. Try it out!
Licensed to Provide Virtual Currency Wallet Services
Estonia FIU License Number FVT000201 enables CryptoWallet to provide cryptocurrency storage services to our customers.
Licensed to Provide Fiat to Virtual Currency Exchange Services
Estonia FIU License Number FVT000201 allows us to offer direct crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto trading as well as inter-cryptocurrency exchange services.
Licensed to Provide Virtual Currency to Virtual Currency Exchange Services
Estonia FIU License Number FVT000201 allows us to offer direct crypto to crypto exchange services to customers.
Tips for securely storing your Crypto Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.