About Digifox Finance Wallet
Digifox Finance Wallet was launched by the popular crypto trader and YouTuber, Nicholas Merten, a.k.a DataDash. The platform allows users to earn interest by investing in their cryptocurrencies. The Digifox wallet is a non-custodial smart contract wallet that offers a benefit of both CeFi and DeFi elements. The wallet is available for both iOS and Android mobile users.
Digifox, powered by Kyber, allows users to swap cryptocurrencies directly within the application. The platform is also planning to activate “multi-factor authentication,” which will create another layer of security along with your phone and email.
Digifox Finance Wallet was launched on 16th June 2020 by popular cryptocurrency YouTuber Nicholas Merten (a.k.a DataDash). It is an app available on iOS and Android aiming to be an all-in-one finance application to give “finance for everyone”. Here They take a look at this brand new app and review whether it really lives up to its ambitious goals to be THE all-in-one finance application for everyone.
Get Paid In Crypto
For the first time in history, Digifox allows all Americans to earn a portion or all of their salary in crypto. With, you can choose your dollar amount, set your allocation and start getting paid in crypto immediately. Download the app and join the waitlist to get early access.
They make it simple
Setup your GPIC account once and easily receive a portion or all of your paychecks in the form of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. When payroll clears, your crypto is sent straight to your wallet!
Fight inflation the easy way
Digifox Finance Wallet Don’t let your assets sit idly. Put your crypto income to work and earn up to 5% APY on your Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Real people, real support
Crypto can be complicated. That’s why we’re here for you. Digifox provides real human in-app support.
One wallet to rule them all
Digifox Finance Wallet is a home for all of your digital assets. You can buy and sell crypto, receive your paychecks and earn interest on your assets.
Digifox: Finance for Everyone
Finance is severely outdated. Users earn nearly zero interest on their savings, it’s expensive to move money, and most people end up needing a dozen different applications in order to manage their finances. Digifox has created an all-in-one, intuitive app that allows you to earn interest rates as high as 7% on your savings and sent payments across the globe for pennies.
Tips for securely storing your Digifox Finance
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.