Ellipal.com Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong and is a blockchain technology company focused on cryptocurrency safety and blockchain service facilities. ELLIPAL’s mission is to link every individual safely and conveniently to the blockchain, providing users with one-stop secure cryptocurrency management services on mobile.
ELLIPAL Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong and is a blockchain technology company focused on cryptocurrency safety and blockchain service facilities. ELLIPAL’s mission is to link every individual safely and conveniently to the blockchain, providing users with one-stop secure cryptocurrency management services on mobile.
Ellipal.com brings a complete and incredibly secure next-generation cold wallet suitable for all cryptocurrency users. ELLIPAL’s newest cold wallet, the “ELLIPAL Titan” will be the world’s first fully metal sealed and air-gapped cold wallet with mobile support. ELLIPAL’s first-generation cold wallet released in 2018 has quickly received great acclaim from users worldwide and shipped to over 70 countries.
The Cold Wallet
Hardware wallets nowadays still rely on USB and Bluetooth connection with online devices to work. In definition, these cold storage solutions cannot be called “Cold Wallet” because they are not isolated from online devices at all times. In contrast, ELLIPAL Titan is designed to be incompatible with any online device and deserves the name of “The Cold Wallet”.
Happy to Help
ELLIPAL is known throughout the community to has the best support service. With our quick working team, we will help you solve any issues as fast as possible. Users can contact us through the methods below. Questions and inquiries are also welcomed.
Air-Gapped Keep Remote Attacks Away
- Complete network isolation.
- Built with no online components or ports.
- Can never be connected to any other devices or networks.
- Absolute protection against remote and online attacks.
- Private keys stored will never touch the internet.
- Transactions are signed securely with QR codes only.
- All QR codes are verifiable and secure. Information will never be leaked.
- Import you own trusted private keys.
- Import accounts from other wallets.
- See ELLIPAL’s open-format QR code and open-source JS-lib.
7000+ Assets Supported More Coins Added Every Month
- All blockchains are natively supported, no third parties are needed.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, Tron, Digibyte, Verge, Dash Binance, Cardano and many more available.
- ERC 20, TRC 10, TRC 20, EOS tokens, BEP tokens all supported.
Trusted by Experts Worldwide
Unboxing the ELLIPAL Titan is reminiscent of a premium cell phone unboxing. The sleek appearance, packaging, and presentation gives this product a rich, strong impression. For the future (and present) crypto millionaires, this thing looks and feels like money.”
How Secure is the Ellipal Wallet?
Due to the low level of awareness I could not find any information about the security of the hardware itself during my research. The most important security feature and at the same time the biggest difference to the devices that have been available for a long time is the absence of any physical interfaces. This means that the communication between hardware wallet and app on your mobile phone is not done via USB, Bluetooth or WLAN, but via QR codes. Of course, an attack on the mobile phone cannot be excluded. But all wallet manufacturers have the same problem.
Tips for securely storing your Ellipal.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
IS ABOVE COMPANY IS TRUSTED ?
Share this post