Faucetpay.io Micropayment Wallet and Earnings Platform !!! Receive instant cryptocurrency payments from thousands of websites and withdraw it to your personal wallet for a very low fee. FaucetPay is a small microwallet that allows you to earn Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dogecoin with a low minimum payout.
Faucetpay.io Wallet has a list of faucets where you can start earning from. The site supports two currencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash (NEW) and Bitcoin Cash (NEW). You can directly start earning from the existing faucets or create your very own faucet with their FREE faucet script (listed under the API menu).
Get Paid in Cryptocurrencies
The platform supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, DASH and DigiByte. More coming soon.
Choose from the immense list of 400+ faucets to claim from. Faucetpay.io have a faucet list for each currency they support.
Rock Paper Scissors
If you’re bored, you can play the Rock Paper Scissors game which provides an income of 2 to 5 Satoshi per game.
Offerwall, Surveys and Tasks
Are you looking to make any serious income? Try out our offerwall where you can earn $10 and more every day.
Get Paid to Click in Bitcoins
You can take some time and click on the advertisements available at our website to earn some additional income.
Rewarding Affiliate Programme
Refer your friends, family and other people to increase your monthly income many folds. Strengthen your earnings!
Roll the Dice
Want to big win? Play at the Multiply BTC – multi-cryptocurrency dice (gambling). Get up to 9,500 times!
Exchange On the Go
Faucetpay Wallet also have an exchange integration at the platform so you can convert your cryptocurrencies in a matter of seconds.
Are you looking to start your own faucet? Harness the power of our robust faucet API to pay your users.
Advertise at FaucetPay
Get legitimate website visits from the users at FaucetPay which result in high quality conversions and leads for your business.
Tips for securely storing your Faucetpay.io
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.