Gatehub.net is a UK based company founded in 2014. GateHub is building a global consumer financial network based on XRP Ledger (scalable to other protocols) and will provide a robust platform for smart contracts and other applications coming in the next wave of Fintech development. We aim to enable individuals and businesses to take part in the upcoming Internet of Value, and to have more fun, ease of use, financial control, and safety.
GateHub is a Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Augur wallet. It is especially focused on Ripple (XRP). Ripple is used by GateHub for trading and moving money across the Ripple network. However, it is business independent from Ripple. All digital GateHub coins can be traded against the USD, EUR, and some other fiat currencies. Apart from that, GateHub offers the coin-to-coin trading option.
Safely stored in one of your trusted gateways. Gatehub.net make sure your money is always safe and 100% backed.
Do you remember when you switched from mail to email? Once you try this, you won’t ever want to use your old bank account again.
Get a comprehensive view of all your assets on a single page. See exactly which asset has been decreasing or appreciating in value.
Wallet stats and asset distribution charts in one place. Net worth is calculated in real time to save you trouble of calculating it yourself.
XRP Ledger Gateway?
XRP Ledger Gateways are businesses that provide a way for money and other forms of value to move in and out of the XRP Ledger network. Gateways can be banks, money service businesses, currency exchanges, or any other financial institution.
Gatehub.net Trade currencies and cryptocurrencies directly on the XRP Ledger. Easy to use graphical interface with complete market data.
Diversify your portfolio by trading precious metals such as gold and silver. You can also trade many other assets including bitcoin and XRP.
The Gatehub.net platform was created in 2014 by a UK company. When it was first launched, it was built specifically for the Ripple (XRP) cryptocurrency, however, it now supports other coins too. Gatehub has two main functions as it not only allows people to store their coins, but it allows people to trade them too!
Gatehub wallet allows you to send and receive cryptocurrencies, as well as store them. It is also possible to send coins to another Gatehub user by entering their username, which makes it straight forward in comparison to a lot of other wallets. The wallet is accessed online through a web browser, which is available either through a desktop device, Android or iOS.
Tips For Securely Storing Your Gatehub
- Do Your Own Research. Before Sending Any Coins Or Private Data To A Wallet, Make Sure You Have Researched The Wallet Provider To Make Sure Everything Is Above Board. Keep An Eye Out For Scam Wallets, Such As Those Using URLs Only Slightly Different To The URLs Of Legitimate Wallet Providers, And Check Out Some Independent Reviews For All The Pros And Cons.
- Back It Up. Make Use Of Your Wallet’s Back-Up And Restore Facility So That If Something Ever Goes Wrong With Your Wallet, You’ll Be Able To Recover Your Funds.
- Set A Strong Password. Now Is Not The Time To Be Lazy When Creating A Password; Take Your Time To Create A Strong And Uncrackable Code.
- Make Use Of All Available Security Features. Make The Most Of All The Security Features Your Wallet Offers, Such As Two-Factor Authentication Or Multi-Signature Transactions. It’ll Offer Increased Protection For Your Funds And Greater Peace Of Mind For You.
- Update Your Antivirus Software. Take Care To Regularly Update The Antivirus Protection And Anti-Malware Software On Any Device You Will Be Using To Access Your Wallet.
- Keep Your Private Keys Private. Last But Not Least, Don’t Underestimate The Importance Of Your Private Keys. Store Them Somewhere Safe And Don’t Share Them With Anyone Else.