About Ginco Wallet
Ginco Wallet is the next generation cryptocurrency wallet which allows to safely manage your cryptocurrencies, send and receive funds with low fees on your smartphone. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and ERC-20 are compatible now, and many more coming soon.
Ginco app release rights are held only by the executives responsible for our business. In no case will other members reflect the code directly on the app platform and will not allow you to deliver the app containing the malicious source code.
In addition, the application “Ginco Wallet” is operated in compliance with laws and regulations by checking directly with legal counsel and the Financial Services Agency. We will continue to work day by day to create services that customers can use with peace of mind.
Next-Generation virtual currency wallet
With the new infrastructure of blockchain, the era is coming when all kinds of assets can be exchanged on the Internet. Ginco is a new asset management interface for that age. Let’s start a new asset management with Ginco.
Why use Ginco – Cryptocurrency Wallet
User friendly UI
Friendly UI and support in Japanese prevent human errors and provide a stress-free experience.
Account registration completed in just 1 minute
No need for complicated procedures such as bank account and identity verification.
No extra fees
No need to pay extra fees for payments and transfers.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing Ginco Wallet
Ginco – Cryptocurrency Wallet
You could send, receive, and check portfolio balance in Ginco. You have full control over your private key to safely manage your crypto assets. Bitcoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, LiteCoin, XRP, Ethereum, ERC20 is supported.
CoinPayments wallet supports 1190 different altcoins (including ERC20), to see the full list click here. The CoinPayments wallet is completely free for non-commercial applications. Merchants using the checkout system and API’s are charged a small 0.50% fee on incoming transactions which is deducted during payment. If merchants or users wish to convert coins on the platform, e.g. BTC-LTC, the conversion rate will be established by the following formula – coin TX fee + conversion partner’s fees.
Zebpay is a Singapore-based offering a simple and easy-to-use crypto wallet services. The wallet is available for both iOS and Android devices and comes with a host of extra features to make the user experience rewarding as well as enjoyable. KYC is required to use Zebpay’s services.
Lumi is a secure, easy-to-use bitcoin wallet that suits both new and advanced users. It bundles user friendly design and high-end functionality. Private keys are under client control, they are never sent or stored outside of your device. There is no need to provide any personal information and no registration required. Simplicity, user friendly design and fast onboarding make the application easy-to-use. You can send and receive bitcoins in just a few clicks. In case of device loss or any other circumstances your wallet can be recovered using a 12 word mnemonic phrase.
NEO Tracker Wallet
The NEO Tracker Wallet is a web wallet for NEO and GAS. This is a light wallet, no local synchronization to the blockchain is required, they use a remote server to access transactions and GAS claims.
Tips for securely storing your Ginco Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .