Holytransaction.com is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet. The full list of cryptocurrencies that are available on HolyTransaction now: XMR, DGD, DAI, MKR, PPC, USDT, GRS, BLK, ESS, TUSD, ADA, GAME, FYP, PIVX, VTC, STORJ, ZRX, REP, BAT, VEE, POWR. HolyTransaction is a web-based desktop and mobile wallet offering a solution for the storing of different cryptocurrencies. This will be quite convenient for those who find themselves shuffling between multiple wallets holding the different coins.
Holytransaction.com Access Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin, Dash, Ethereum, Decred, Zcash, Syscoin, Faircoin, Gamecredits, Gridcoin and Blackcoin from one unified interface. Easy and instantly, right from this website. No software downloads required.
Exchange between all popular currencies with a couple of clicks. Instant send from one currency to another.
Simple to use
Holytransaction.com With a simple, no-hassles gui. Anyone can use cryptocurrencies.
Cutting Edge Security
They follow industry best practices and guarantee that your money is safe. We utilize both hot & cold storage.
Integrate cryptocurrency support into a website of any kind, from invoice processing to white-labeled multi-currency wallets. Check our API for more details.
The HolyTransaction Wallet
After login you find yourself on the balance page, which has a box set up for each of the nine currencies available, together with your corresponding address. A click on the QR code icon opens the associated QR code, while you can click directly onto the long address on the main box to copy paste to clipboard. The info icon redirects you to a relevant block explorer, where you can find the history of your address – this is as a convenient method of breaking down your transactions by coin, if your overall transaction history is overflowing.
The NEM Nano Wallet is a light version of the NEM wallet for those that don’t want to runn a full node and store the blockchain. It allows users to send XEM, mosiacs, and messages to any address/namespace. It also allows for multi-sigature and Multi-User Accounts. Users can buy and sell directly on the wallet through the integrated Changelly Instant Exchange.
Tips for securely storing your Holytransaction.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .