Lite-wallet.org was built by and maintained by the Litecoin Foundation. Developers interested in getting involved with future Litewallet development or other LF projects can contact the Foundation below. The look forward to working with you! There aren’t any hidden servers to backup or store your coins, you’re in control 100%.
A simplified codebase makes LoafWallet quick, lightweight and responsive. AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing and keychain and code signatures helps protect your Litecoin and keeps it safe from malware and basic security flaws.
Why Choose Lite-wallet.org
Litewallet has a simplified codebase making it quick and lightweight, whilst still providing a responsive and powerful performance.
Litewallet uses AES hardware encryption and app sandboxing aswell as keychain and code signatures to protect your coins from malware and browser flaws.
Litewallet is deterministic so you can access your account using just a simple backup phrase on any device running the app if you happen to lose yours.
Litewallet connects directly to the Litecoin network to provide a powerful performance using ‘Simple Payment Verification’ (SPV Mode).
Litewallet adapts the best design elements and features from existing wallets along with own improvements and design choices.
Litewallet is feature rich and offers an in built price ticker making it the perfect all in one wallet when you’re on the go.
Lite-wallet.org code is freely available to check, review and port into your own projects on github!
Litewallet doesnt have a server that can be hacked or go offline so you can always access your money anytime and anywhere.
Lite-wallet.org can import your current Litecoin wallet quickly and easily so you can take your existing wallet with you.
Litewallet is the first standalone Litecoin Wallet built for Android with a focus on accessibility, security and simplicity. Litewallet makes getting started with Litecoin easier than ever!Send and receive Litecoin at the touch of a button, anytime, anywhere and to anyone. Backup and recover your wallet on any device with the ‘recovery phrase’ generated by the app. Even if you lose your phone you will not lose your Litecoin.
Tips for securely storing your Lite-wallet.org
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.