About Lobstr Wallet
Lobstr Wallet is a Lummens (XLM) wallet for Android and iOS. Lobstr is a quick and easy way to handle Lumens. It’s a simple, smooth and secure wallet. LOBSTR supports every asset issued on Stellar network: tethered assets, ICO, and airdrop tokens. And, of course, XLM.
One of the most secure and easy to use wallets for Stellar (XLM) is Lobstr. Not the official client but anyway recommended by the Stellar team, it offers multiple features such as encryption, PIN option in the mobile version and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for both mobile and web browser
LOBSTR is a leading platform for managing Stellar Lumens and other assets issued on Stellar network. With over 700 positive reviews LOBSTR is one of the most popular and trusted solution for Stellar..
Why Choose Lobstr Wallet
Desktop & mobile
Lobstr Wallet Manage your funds anytime and anywhere with our great mobile and web apps. Track prices and stay up to date with markets.
Safe and secure
LOBSTR provides highly secure storage for your Lumens and other digital assets, offering 2FA and multisig protection.
Simple & clean
Nice design, simple interface, clear instructions and helpful tips. LOBSTR is an easy way to get started with crypto.
Lobstr Wallet Stellar is a stable financial platform open for businesses, banks and individuals across the globe. Stellar allows to send payments in seconds, reliably and with extremely low fees.
Stellar is an open-source protocol for exchanging money, its network validates transactions and allows irreversible and cryptographically secure payments.
LOBSTR Stellar Lumens Wallet. Simple & Secure app.
Simple, smooth and secure, it has all what it takes to manage your Lumens wisely. Nice design, simple interface, clear instructions and ZERO fees will help you get the best experience. Stellar Wallet LOBSTR is available as Android, iOS and web app. Accessible and easy to use, the wallet has all what it takes to manage crypto in a smart way.
Tips for securely storing your Lobstr Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.