About Marble DAO Airdrop
Marble DAO Airdrop is a community-driven DAO on the Juno platform that allows for users to stake, earn, lend and trade NFTs safely. Marble DAO is extremely scarce with only 21,000 MARBLE tokens. Marble DAO is airdropping 97% of the total supply to JUNO stakers. Users who were staking a minimum of 20 JUNO by February 18th, 2022 are eligible to claim 0.75 MARBLE until March 31st, 2022.
|Token Name||GoCrypto Airdrop|
|Platform||Binance Smart Chain|
|Total Value||$500 GOC|
|KYC||KYC Is Not requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
How To Join Age Of GoCrypto Airdrop
Visit the Marble DAO airdrop claim page.
Connect your Keplr wallet.
If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free MARBLE.
The snapshot was taken on February 18th, 2022.
Users who were staking a minimum of 20 JUNO by the snapshot date are eligible to claim free 0.75 MARBLE.
Users who’ve voted on at least 1 on-chain governance proposal, users who’ve voted on all 14 on-chain governance proposals, users who’ve delegated to at least 1 validator outside the top 50 will get bonus MARBLE tokens.
Users have until March 31st, 2022 to claim the rewards else it will be sent to the Treasury DAO.
For more information regarding the airdrop, see this tweet.
Create cross-chain dapps has never been easy and safe. No exploits, no security issue with the maximum of flexibility on Cosmos.
Marble DAO Airdrop first exclusive auction of NFTs with real pieces of artwork. Artists can create and sell their sculpture within the NFT marketplace.
Propose, discuss and vote your ideas. Join DAO to do something of concrete and start investing in safe and legit projects.
Vision & Value Proposition
They are among the first Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO) on Juno Network. They are building the future of Decentralized Finance and aim is to create a community-driven project where people can vote, stake, earn, lend and trade NFTs safely. Juno is getting bigger and bigger. This is just the beginning and they are part of its improvement.
They are going to create several decentralized applications (dApps) with multi-chain smart contracts, the most remarkable feature on Cosmos: the Inter Blockchain Communication (IBC). They will be able to use a wide range of features like the smart contracts on Juno and the privacy-based characteristics of Secret Network. They want to create a DeFi ecosystem with privacy features.
The Cosmos Blockchain is among the most trusted and fastest growing crypto chains, solving several issues and bringing several solutions natively. Cosmos and Ethereum will be the main player in this sector, allowing millions across the globe – from single individuals to the largest institutions – have an simple and safe way to access finance cryptocurrency. EVM chains have several security issues that do not allow developers to combine and extend the perimeter of dapps on L2 blockchains. They have already seen a good number of exploits (+600M on Poly Network and +320M on Wormhole Bridge)
These are the reasons why we choose Juno Network.
As a sovereign public blockchain in the Cosmos ecosystem, Juno aims to provide an environment for the deployment of interoperable smart contracts. The network serves as a decentralized, permission less & censorship resistant avenue for developers to efficiently and securely launch smart contracts using proven frameworks and compile them in various languages Rust & Go.
More over, Juno Network Core-1 Dev team is creating many helpful tools to improve the ecosystem and make each project easier to scale. The Cosmos season (or better to say IBC Season) is coming and the Juno community is going to be growing even bigger and better. Everyone in this ecosystem will experience growth such as that seen with other L2’s (Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom).
Marble DAO Governance
Marble has found its DAO on Marble DAO Airdrop. This tool allows us to manage our DAO in an efficient way. More powerful tools will be released, stay tuned!
• $Marble address juno1g2g7ucurum66d42g8k5twk34yegdq8c82858gz0tq2fc75zy7khssgnhjl
• Staking address juno13hsmf05g3ukaz6z5cxfxuxnfgtlpdw9w8qma3yyvk43s9sztdsxqakrpt9
• Create proposals easily. You to have stake some $Marble to create
a proposal – 55 minimum required
• In order to vote you have to stake your $Marble
• When the proposal is ended, you can leave your $Marble staked or you can unstake them – the unstaked tokens will be released after 2
Marble DAO Foundation
DAO DAO is the service provider for DAO’s management
• The more you stake, the more you have voting power
• You can vote proposals created AFTER you stake
• We’ll announce the creation of any proposals in order to let you stake before
• When a proposal is created, DAO DAO considers the staked $MARBLE until that moment:
• Passing Threshold: the % of required $MARBLE votes based on the staked ones – (now is 67%)
• Voting duration: how long the proposal is valid (now is 72h)
• Proposal Deposit: how many $MARBLE are needed to create a proposal (55 $MARBLE)
• Unstaking Duration: required time to unstake (now is 4h)
• Refund Failed Proposal Deposit: if the proposal fails, the deposited $MARBLE are sent to the Treasury (now is ON)