About Metamask Wallet
Metamask Wallet a global community of developers and designers dedicated to making the world a better place with blockchain technology. Start exploring blockchain applications in seconds. Trusted by over 1 million users worldwide.
Yes, MetaMask does everything that an Ethereum wallet does, like managing crypto currencies, ERC-20 tokens, and ERC-721 collectibles, but it also allows you to interact with applications that make many more things possible, as easy as using a web site.
Buy, store and send tokens globally
Available as a browser extension and as a mobile app, MetaMask equips you with a key vault, secure login, and token wallet—everything you need to manage your digital assets.
Explore blockchain apps
MetaMask provides the simplest yet most secure way to connect to blockchain-based applications. You are always in control when interacting on the new decentralized web.
Own your data
MetaMask generates passwords and keys on your device, so only you have access to your accounts and data. You always choose what to share and what to keep private.
Your key to blockchain applications
MetaMask provides an essential utility for blockchain newcomers, token traders, crypto gamers, and developers. Over a million downloads and counting!
Whether you’re an experienced user or brand new to blockchain, MetaMask helps you connect to the decentralized web. We’re trusted by over a million users across the world.
The MetaMask Mobile app is both a wallet & browser: we’ll help you store & exchange your digital assets, and let you explore new applications on the decentralized web. If you already have MetaMask for desktop, you can sync your existing wallet in seconds. If you’re a new user, we’ll help you get set up!
Use MetaMask to send ETH, tokens, or collectibles to anyone, anywhere. Or use it to play games, use exchanges, publish content, chat with friends, buy crypto, and so much more. With MetaMask, your keys and assets always stay in your control.
Tips for securely storing your Metamask Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.