Microwallet.co is a dedicated service for websites accepting cryptocurrencies to receive or pay money instantly without loosing network fee! Microwallet.co is a small microwallet that supports 5 different coins and a few offerwalls to increase your earnings. Micro Wallets are designed to be the smallest, slimmest and safest wallets available.
Microwallet are a mere 1.3mm thick and are durable, waterproof, eco-friendly, with space for 8 cards and cash, and even integrates RFID protection. This Micro Wallet is as small as a card when closed and is more durable than you can imagine.
There is an affiliate program that rewards you with 10% of the offers completed by your referrals on the offerwalls.
Have you collected enough coins? Let’s withdraw your funds. If you want to withdraw Bitcoin then you’ll need 20.000 Satoshis and there is a fee of 400 Satoshis.
If you want Ethereum there is a minimum amount of 0.10000000 ETH and a fee of 0.00001000 ETH.
Dogecoin has a minimum withdrawal requirement of 100 Doge and a fee of 0.05000000 Doge.
Litecoin has a minimum requirement of 0.00200000 LTC and a fee of 0.00008000 LTC.
Bitcoin Cash has a minimum requirement of 0.05000000 BCH and a fee of 0.00100000 BCH
The Microwallet.co is truly a minimalist’s wallet with an ID window, two internal card compartment, and one external slip compartment. Perfect for your drivers license, some credit cards, a few $20 bills, and a spare key. Some call this the “bikini” of wallets.
Tips for securely storing your Micro Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.