Moneypot.com takes a different approach to gambling with Bitcoin. It is based on a unique concept and encourages playing against other bettors who want to make the most of their luck. Although its status may still be far from that of the popular Bitcoin gambling websites, it marks a good beginning for a new project.
MoneyPot is the brainchild of web developer Ryan L. In addition to founding this platform, Ryan has also previously worked to create websites such as BitUndo and Bitcoin Vigil. However, since the value of Bitcoin started soaring in 2014, he came up with a gambling idea that later eventually morphed into MoneyPot.
The fee system is optimized to offer the lowest cost in the market, as well as being transparent for you. There are no hidden fees. Following these efforts, they do charge a deposit fee, so that when, for example, you withdraw a balance that is product of several deposits, the fee you will pay will be just the one you see above and nothing else.
Moneypot allows you to use bitcoin as a consumer or to accept bitcoin payments for your business, offering in both cases attractive advantages.
Send and Receive
Trade with other individuals within moneypot or externally. Fast and with very low fees.
Use Moneypot Wallet to keep your bitcoin safely for later use
moneypot platform will allow you to process bitcoin payments from your customers, safely, cost effectively and hands free. Super easy to generate your own deposit addresses offline.
The most private service
There will be no way to track your transactions, moneypot offers you the most private service in the market. All transactions are secured by blinded schnorr signatures.
Moneypot Wallet stores your bitcoin offline, therefore our system needs to be online for you to access it. So there’s a very small risk that service could be down at some point. To mitigate this risk they use the most reliable servers in the market, and are running without problems 99.9% of the time.
The Stock Market holds endless fantasies for people across different age barriers. MoneyPot, a simulated real-time Stock Market Game, brings together the joy of trading in the stock markets without the fear of losing hard earned money. Get a head-start on understanding how the stock market functions. Meet likeminded people and share your views with others.
Tips for securely storing your Moneypot.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .