Potwallet.com is an online potcoin wallet and trading platform, making it easier to buy, sell and exchange potcoins online. PotWallet allows people from across the world to trade potcoins relative to their own local currency, so you can exchange and trade as you go. PotWallet allows users to store their potcoins, or to arrange to buy or sell with others.
PotWallet was launched by a team of potcoin enthusiasts and web developers, to unite potcoin traders across the world in providing a single platform for trading, using & storing potcoins. Based in Montreal, Canada, PotWallet is a feature-packed peer-to-peer trading exchange, designed to offer low-cost access to the trading environment, with no corporate overheads to pay or lengthy transaction delays.
Potwallet.com mission is to make the number one destination for handling, trading and storing potcoins online. They set out to create the best possible environment for securely exchanging potcoins, so people everywhere can execute instant transactions with minimal trading costs to pay.
For every trade, they offer secure escrow protection, ensuring the smoothest possible transacting between parties.
PotWallet aims to connect the potcoin community, en route to changing the face of global finance forever. Free from political risk and interference, potcoin is a truly independent currency, and our core mission is to help spread the benefits and flexibility of potcoin trading and storage throughout the world.
PotWallet is the world’s leading secure potcoin wallet and trading platform, providing safe, decentralised potcoin transactional services to a growing international market. They are constantly looking for new talent, to attract best-in-field individuals to join ambitious, expanding team. If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding career shaping the future of potcoin, contact us about how you can join our dynamic team.
Potcoin is the digital currency for the legal cannabis industry. Potcoin is open-source and its design is public. Nobody owns or controls Potcoin and everyone can take part. Potcoin payments are instant and secure.
PotWallet is your feature-packed potcoin wallet & peer-to-peer trading platform. PotWallet offers you ease-of-use, security and peace of mind for daily potcoin transactions and long-term storage.
Decentralized Potcoin Trading Platform
On PotWallet, you deal directly with the other party. Unlike centralized potcoin trading sites, you make a trade directly with another person. This makes the process fast and efficient, with no corporate overhead. You get your potcoins instantly. Also, PotWallet can support every payment method its user community supports. For every transaction, PotWallet acts as escrow to protect the buyer/seller of potcoins.
- Trade process is fast, lean & secure. Whole process can be done in a few minutes.
- PotWallet supports all payment methods its users accept making potcoins accessible worldwide.
Feature-Packed Potcoin Web Wallet
Buy & Sell Potcoins
- Decentralized peer-to-peer potcoin trading.
- Buyers & sellers protected by PotWallet escrow system
- Trade potcoins instantly, worldwide.
Profile & Settings:
- Profile & Address book.
- Email & SMS verification. Increases account security.
- PIN System. Encrypts & locks entire account.
- View account login history.
- Send potcoins to any potcoin address.
- Payment notes to easily track your transactions.
- Up to 50 receiving addresses.
- Label and track each address.
- Create personalized merchant payment page to easily accept potcoins
- Print your personalized page. “Potcoin, Accepted Here”
- Fully responsive & detailed transactions history.
- Search through thousands of transactions in seconds.
- Buying/Selling potcoins without advertisement:
No Fees. You get exact amount of potcoins purchased in your wallet.
- Buying/Selling potcoins as an advertiser:
1% fee from purchased amount, paid only when escrow is released.
- Receiving potcoins:
Unlimited, no transaction fees.
- Sending potcoins:
Unlimited, no transaction fees.
Tips for securely storing your Potwallet.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .