About Savl Crypto Wallet
Savl Crypto Wallet was founded by a collective of singularly focused true believers who want to democratize DeFi by taking it to the masses and ensuring the experience is always accessible, easy, safe, and reliable.
As avid crypto enthusiasts, we take a user-centric approach to ensure that the overall user experience is front-and-center of what we do. Savl is built to appeal to newbies and seasoned pros alike.
Since inception in 2018, DeFi has grown and evolved significantly, and so have we. Today, Savl is a self-custodial Web3 and crypto wallet placing total control over assets, security, and data firmly with the user.
With Savl, you can unlock decentralized finance to explore, buy, store, send, and swap over 250 cryptocurrencies from within a single application protected by industry-leading encryption. They don’t stop there. We also provide our users with the tools and features they need to stay safe, transact ethically, and gain access to Web3.
How It Works Savl Crypto Wallet
Savl Crypto Wallet operates on a foundation built by an accomplished team of passionate individuals with the common goal of making DeFi accessible and revolutionizing DeFi. At its core lies an ideology dedicated to the democratization of financial services; this vision drives everything Savl stands for.
At its core, Savl is designed with users in mind. Our team’s dedication to user-experience ensures that the overall experience takes precedence when designing this wallet’s functionality – whether newcomers to crypto are using it for the first time or experienced investors alike! Savl was designed specifically to cater to all skill levels.
Savl’s mission is to facilitate accessibility, ease of use, security, and reliability – four principles which guide every feature and design decision made during wallet development. By offering an intuitive user experience with minimal barriers or complications for users to participate in the DeFi ecosystem.
Download Savl for iOS & Android
Savl Crypto Wallet is a multifunctional self-custodial crypto & web3 wallet designed for a seamless user experience. Buy crypto with your card, seamlessly exchange assets, verify transactional risk, earn rewards, and more.
Why Savl Wallet?
You’re Always In Control
Savl Crypto Wallet is self-custodial, meaning you’re always the sole owner of your assets, private keys, and data. Safely store your crypto and NFTs in one place.
So Much Choice
Buy, store, send, and swap over 250 coins and tokens – from those you know to those you don’t. Savl supports all major coins, tokens, and protocols.
Leading Payment Options
Savl provides all the options you need to buy crypto in over 100 countries. Thanks to our intuitive user interface, you can fund your wallet and start investing with just a few taps – there’s no excuse!
- Use Your Credit or Debit Card
- Works With Apple & Google Pay
- All Major Currencies Accepted
- Low-Cost On-Ramp Options
Industry-Leading Security & Recovery
Savl uses industry-leading encryption for complete asset and private key security. If you lose your device, your recovery phrase enables you to restore your wallet and assets panic-free.
Safety & Ethics Built-In
Savl Crypto Wallet is the only wallet to provide KYT (Know Your Transaction) address checks to prevent you getting mixed up with dubious people or groups whose assets are associated with suspicious activities.
And So Much More
This also gives you access to dApps, NFT storage, crypto staking, encrypted messenger, goods & services and customizable up-to-date news.
Massive Choice of Cryptos, Tokens & Protocols
Access an ever-evolving list of the most traded cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, and tokens across the leading network protocols.
Over 250 Cryptocurrencies
Buy, send, or swap Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Solana, and hundreds more leading cryptocurrencies.
Tips for securely storing your Savl Crypto Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.