Shakepay.co is a Montreal-based technology company that provides financial applications for building wealth. Canadians from all walks of life—college students to retirees—use Shakepay to connect with the digital economy built on the Internet.
Shakepay allows Canadians to buy/sell bitcoin and pay their friends. Bitcoin is important because it enables wealth to be stored with an individual without need for a third party. Its fundamental use-case as a store of value with a predictable monetary policy is having profound implications on freeing individuals into financial sovereignty.
Following Bitcoin, the entire suite of financial services is being rebuilt independently from the current financial infrastructure. They believe enabling access to these services is paramount to the creation of wealth and economic freedom.
Why Choose Shakepay.co
Get your personal or business account setup instantly and you’ll be owning your first bitcoin within minute.
Trade bitcoin and ethereum commission-free at market-leading rates.
We’ll get your issues resolved within hours any day of the week
Store bitcoin securely
The majority of all digital assets on Shakepay are stored securely offline.
Your money in your control
Send out your bitcoin to a wallet in your control. Send out your Canadian Dollars to your bank. In seconds.
Shakepay is licensed as a Money Service Business by FINTRAC and the AMF to operate in all Canadian provinces and territories.
Shakepay is licensed as a Money Service Business by FINTRAC and the AMF to operate in all Canadian provinces and territories
Shakepay: Buy Bitcoin in Canada
Shakepay: Buy/Sell Bitcoin in Canada ??
Canadians buy and sell digital currencies in minutes with the Shakepay wallet.
Supports Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Canadian dollars (CAD).
Instant verification: Get your account setup in minutes, not days.
Fast free funding: Interac e-Transfer, wire transfers, BTC, and ETH. Get started with as little $5. No fees for funding or withdrawals. We cover miners’ fees for all outgoing transactions.
Features: Set price alerts. Send money to friends. Secure your wallet with e-mail verifications, 2FA, and passcode. Responsive in-app customer support.
Tips for securely storing your Express Crypto
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .