Spot-bitcoin.com is the best BTC wallet to easily & securely Buy Bitcoin. Begin or enhance an invest experience with forward-thinking cryptocurrency wallets. Buy Bitcoin easily and get the best BTC wallet. Powerful and easier to use than Coinbase, Square Cash!
The Spot Bitcoin App crowdfunded $1.2M on Angel.co in 2018 and received backing from people such as Thomas France, the cofounder of one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency hardware wallets; Ledger.
Based in Paris, France, this app provides people all over the world with a secure method in which to buy Bitcoin instantly. Hold up, there’s more up Spot’s sleeve which I will get into later in the review!
Best 6 Wallet For Storing Spot-bitcoin.com
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies, which earns it the first spot on this list. With Coinbase, you can connect to a U.S. bank account and easily transfer dollars in or out of your wallet. You can use those dollars, or transfer in new ones, to buy and sell. In addition to Bitcoin, Coinbase currently supports Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. There are constant rumors of additional currencies like Ripple getting support from Coinbase as well.
Electrum is a software wallet, which means your Bitcoin is stored in a set of encrypted files on your laptop or desktop computer. It is currently available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Python, and Android. Electrum can work with some physical wallets and has some flexibility compared to just using a hardware wallet like Trezor.
Tips for securely storing your Spot-bitcoin.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
IS ABOVE COMPANY IS TRUSTED ?
Share this post