The Sugi.io Card takes over the storage of your Bitcoins (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP) and ERC20 tokens. It holds all your private keys in order to enable secure, simple, and fast cryptocurrency transactions on the go via the dedicated Sugi Wallet mobile app.
How It Works
The PIN-protected Sugi card works hand-in-hand with a wallet application on your mobile device. This allows you to check balances, and send or receive cryptocurrencies and other digital assets.
The Multifunctional Sugi Card
Forget about clunky devices, cables and a complex user experience. With Sugi, cold storage is simplified, so you can use it every day.
The Sugi card takes over the storage of your Bitcoins (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple and ERC20 tokens.
The Sugi card manages your private keys. They never leave the secure element of the card and are always kept offline.
With the Sugi card, you securely sign transactions by tapping the card to your NFC-enabled phone.
With Sugi, you will soon be able to make in-store payments and ATM withdrawals worldwide in any currency – fiat, cryptocurrency and tokens.
Security Is Top Priority
Sugi.io Security begins with development and production, and it does not end with delivery. They make daily use of the Sugi highly secure yet simple to use.
Delivered in tamper-proof box with an NFC shield. In the European Union. With a tap of the Sugi.
Even if your Sugi card or mobile phone get lost, stolen, damaged, or you forget your PIN, you can easily restore access to your funds.
If you want you become an affiliate, please register on this link. Many Sugi creatives are already provided with more being added regularly to help you boost sales!
Features and compatibility of Sugi Card
Sugi Card can be used to securely store, send and receive cryptocurrencies. It can be used together with Sugi wallet mobile application as well as partner wallets.
Secure storage of your crypto
Sugi.io Securely store your crypto holding by keeping your private keys offline in the secure element of the Sugi Card. Use the Sugi wallet to review your crypto balances and keep up to date with price changes
Send and receive crypto
Easily send and receive cryptocurrencies. Find your friends and other Sugi users through the contact list on your phone. You can confirm outgoing transactions by tapping your Sugi Card on your mobile phone when prompted.
Compatible with Infinito wallet
We are proud to partner with Infinito Wallet with great blockchain applications to enjoy with your Sugi card: crypto exchanges, buying fiat with crypto, games, and more. If you are already an Infinito Wallet user, simply continue using it with Sugi Card as an additional layer of security – no need to download Sugi Wallet app.
Tips for securely storing your Sugi.io
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
IS ABOVE COMPANY IS TRUSTED ?
Share this post