About Thorecash Wallet
Now anyone with an Phone and Internet connection can have access to real-time Next Gen Crypto With an easy-to-use interface and smooth design, #Thorecash Wallet boasts a number of features that we will continue to update in later releases TCHApp’s mission is to facilitate developer activity and build a platform that connects global exchange and liquidity markets. It aims to become the Universal Crypto Trading API.
The first step in realizing this vision is to support major exchanges in the industry. TCHApp is also a crypto management tool that lets anyone manage their own cryptocurrency assets like an index portfolio. Users are able to configure a custom cryptocurrency portfolio and implement a passive management strategy with its inbuilt Trade Signal facility.
Thorecash Wallet aspires to become the standard Spot Crypto & Digital asset market trading solution for both basic and advanced traders.Our AIM 1–2% of the entire Daily Bitcoin Ethereum Thorecoin spot market in trading volume.
Project ahead of its Schedule
Big step towards crypto mass adoption mobile app that will turn cryptocurrencies into money that you can spend with the same ease as cash. Shop around the world and pay with your coins and tokens at any NFC terminal, or via scanning the QR codes. Make purchases in online stores, pay your bills, or just send money across borders in seconds, reliably and for a fraction of a penny.
With the app and the #TCHApp Token we will empower peer-to-peer services & Grow with Flagship Asset – #TCHApp We want to give the people the ability to buy, sell, convert and manage any digital asset They have BIG plans and we are now just at the beginning of #TCHApp journey – Mobile Exchange + Lending + Staking + MarketPlace+Communication.
Thorecash Wallet marketplace faces its own unique challenges, as every platform is different. Being the Airbnb for X or the Uber for Y does not mean that it will work. Exploring all the nuances of the marketplace model is critical to understanding if there is an enduring business to be built.
#TCHApp MarketPlace would generate high-dollar, high-frequency transactions. create tremendous value for participants and therefore for the marketplace itself. Flush with Tokenised cash, the business would also be able to spend significant amounts of money to acquire new users & market
#TCHAPP TOKEN SALE
Completed raised over 1000+ ETH!
#Thorecash Wallet Token Presale II will be the first opportunity for the general public to participate in the new Ambitious Thore Project Presale II will offer #TCHApp tokens directly through #ThoreTreasury
#TCHApp Presale III Information
- Token Available for Presale III : 1 MN Only
- Price per Unit: 1 #TCHApp = US$ 0.18
- Minimum Purchase: 0.05 BTC Maximum 1 BTC Worth
Best 3 Wallet For Storing TCHApp
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
Tips for securely storing your Thorecash Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.