Toastwallet.com set out to build a truly cross-platform XRP wallet that’s simple enough for your grandma but safe enough for a Swiss banker. They hope you enjoy using it as much as we’ve enjoyed building it! 29-Sep-2019: X-address support! Please take a backup from your Toast Wallet’s settings menu after you have added all your addresses, and store it in a safe place. You will need this to recover your XRP if your device fails. Your recovery code is a second passphrase, it is not a backup. You need to make a backup from the settings menu as well! Crypto-currency is a financial instrument. It requires the careful considered forethought of any financial transaction. Read carefully, read everything on the screen, learn about crypto-currency before you use it, learn how XRP works and how it’s different to other crypto-currencies before you use it, think before you leap, and always use small amounts to test before using large amounts, and always exercise general caution!
Toastwallet.com recommend you send a small amount of XRP to begin with… 21 XRP is sufficient to activate your new address and test the wallet. We also recommend that you send 1 XRP back to your exchange from your Toast Wallet to ensure you’re happy with the way the wallet operates before using the wallet further. Note to Poloniex users: polo requires you to activate your deposit address with polo before you can deposit XRP into your polo account. This means you will have to send 20+ XRP to your polo deposit address if you want to send XRP back to polo.
The Toast Wallet is free to use and is open to anyone with an IOS or Android device. It’s also available to PC users. According to their website, Toast Wallet developers intend to keep it free for a long time. But how do they make money? Their website shows they will continue to use the wallet to push more Ripple products and services.From the look of things, you’ll continue to enjoy your Toast Wallet for many years for free, at least in the foreseeable future.
A Ripple XRP cryptocurrency wallet, free and open source! Your Ripple secrets are securely stored on your phone using strong encryption, and never leave your phone. Download Toast Wallet
Tips for securely storing your Toastwallet.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
IS ABOVE COMPANY IS TRUSTED ?
Share this post