The Code establishes the configuration and implementation of the WebMoney Transfer System algorithms and sets the main principles guiding the System Members’ interactions. The System’s algorithm software will guarantee the implementation of the Code and it will be mandatory for all System Members to observe them.
The System Operator, as the owner of the WebMoney Transfer System Transactions Certification Centre software, and the System’s automated services shall develop and introduce the Code to the client’s system.
The arrangement of a technical cooperation between the System Members, establishment of the amount of remuneration for the use of the System and of the security standards will be the exclusive prerogative of the System Operator.
WebMoney same requirements shall apply to all System Members. The System Operator has the right to amend the hereby Code at their discretion and shall undertake to amend the Code upon completion of a referendum held among the Members of the System – the holders of Personal WebMoney Passports. The System Members shall be notified of the amendments at least 10 days prior to the effective date of the relevant amendments.
Basic Information Of WebMoney
|Monthly Account Fee||Free|
|Payment Option||Instant Payment|
|Account Available||Individual Account , Business Account|
|Account Security||Two-Factor Authentication , Full SSL Supported Transfer|
|Support||Live Chat Option & Ticket System Support Available|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit WebMoney|
Registration in the WebMoney system includes four steps
- Click on “Sign Up”Next, enter your mobile phone number in the international format.
- A phone is used:
- for the safety of transactions through SMS-code for payment confirmation;
- for searching WMID and to quickly restore access.
- Next, enter your mobile phone number in the international format. Click on “Continue”
- After registering, you will receive access to the purse-site WM Keeper Standard. Works in all browsers, including mobile.
Attaching the accounts of payment systems
In the WebMoney system, it is possible to connect account of another system of electronic payments to your purse to fill up instantly your WebMoney purses or transfer funds from them to accounts in other systems of electronic payments.
Binding and management of purses are made in the binding service Banks.webmoney.ru
At the moment, the service allows attaching your WM-purse to electronic accounts of the following payment systems:
Managing bindings is available in the section My accounts, cards of the Bindings Service. You can set the display of the connected account in the list of your purses in WebMoney Keeper, which will allow quickly producing of filling up and withdrawal.
Why Choose Wmtransfer
WebMoney can place a number of purse on the page of your website with an indication of information that you accept payments on this purse for your services. This method is the most simple, but it requires your attention, as periodically it is necessary to check the fact of payment to your purse. This option is not suitable for online stores that sell electronic goods, since the buyer wants to get the goods immediately after payment and do not want to wait.
Automatic receipt of payments
The best way to payment acceptance is Web Merchant Interface. Working with this interface does not depend on the type of WM Keeper, also Web Merchant Interface is integrated in such services as as Capitaller, WebMoney Processing. All popular CMS have modules to work with the interface.
To receive payment by this method on the website, it is necessary to place a button clicking on which will start the payment process. If you cannot create such a button on your own.
Portal owners who want to implement a subscription fee from their customers, can use API, for these pursposes offered by the System. During the first payment, the buyer provides the seller with the possibility of limited funds withdrawal from his /her purse. After installation of such an authorization, the seller can withdraw funds from the purse of the buyer with a certain periodicity. Implementation of this method requires some programming skills.
Web Merchant Interface
WebMoney Acceptance of payments on the site can be carried out using the automatic interfaces of the Web Merchant Interface service . They recommend choosing this option if you need your own form of payment and / or automated order accounting (including the issuance of digital goods).
Types of wallets
The System currently supports several types of wallets. They take into account property rights to different types of values:
- P-wallet: WMP – the volume of confirmations, sent and received by the System, denominated in rubles about transactions performed by a System participant to provide funds to the Bank in order to increase the balance of electronic funds on Personalized Electronic Means of Payment (PESP) or Non-personalized electronic means of payment with simplified identification (UPEPS) ) JSC Bank KKB of the System participant, as well as the executed orders of the System participant on the transfer of electronic money using ESP.
- E-wallet: WME – electronic money in euros;
- B-wallet: WMB – electronic Belarusian ruble;
- G-wallet: WMG – warehouse receipt for exchange-traded gold in a certified storage ( www.metdeal.com );
- Z-wallet: WMZ – a certificate for the purchase of goods and services from suppliers presented in the www.megastock.com catalog , equivalent to the US dollar;
- K-purse: WMK – a receipt for the right to receive EKZT from the guarantor for a certain amount;
- V-wallet: WMV – electronic money in Vietnamese dong;
WebMoney is now always with you!
– Control the balance of your purses and cash flow
– Issue invoices, send and receive WebMoney
– Top up your card or bank account* with your purse and vice versa
– Conveniently pay for telephone, Internet, utilities and many more services
– Buy games, books and other digital products with just 1-Click
– Chat with friends in a secure chat
– Share your photos, audio and other files
For questions about making payments, please contact the support service of the respective guarantors:
- WMR, WMP: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +7 (495) 727-20-07 (financial support from WMR)
- WMZ: e-mail email@example.com WMID: 749238964258 (financial support for WMZ)
- WME: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (WME financial support)
- WMB: e-mail email@example.com (financial support from WMB)
- WMG: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (WMG financial support)
- WMK: e-mail email@example.com tel .: + (7) 777 715-9510 (financial support from WMK)
- WMV: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (WMV financial support)
- WMY: e-mail email@example.com phone: + (99871) 207-80-80
- WMX, WMH, WML: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (guarantor support)
Not All The Websites Which Listed In Top List Are 100% Safe To Use Or Investment. We Do Not Promote Any Of Those. Due Diligence Is Your Own Responsibility. You Should Never Make An Investment In An Online Program With Money You Aren’t Prepared To Lose. Make Sure To Research The Website. So Please Take Care Of Your Investments. And Be On The Safe Site And Avoid Much Losing Online.