Zeitcoin (ZEIT) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate ZEIT through the process of mining. Zeitcoin has a current supply of 36,971,247,152.224. The last known price of Zeitcoin is $0.000007 USD and is down -1.93% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $2.66 traded over the last 24 hours.
Zeitcoin is unique. It is a community built cryptocurrency developed by people like you who believe in equality and prosperity for everyone. Zeitcoin is here to remove the global barriers for commerce and restore financial balance.
Cryptocurrency funds are locked in a public key cryptography system. Only the owner of the private key can send cryptocurrency.
Neither transactions nor accounts are connected to real-world identities. You receive coins in wallets with “addresses”. It is possible to analyse the transaction flow, but not necessarily to connect the identity of users with those addresses.
Transactions are propagated nearly instantly in the network and are confirmed in a couple of minutes. Since they happen in a global network of computers they are completely separate to your physical location.
To the moon!
A store of wealth
Cryptocurrencies are digital gold. Secure currency that is free from political influence. Money that promises to preserve and increase its value over time.
A stateless society
Zeitcoin is a permission-less, irreversible and pseudonymous means of payment and a challenge on the control of banks and governments over the monetary transactions of their citizens. You can‘t prevent someone using Zeitcoin, you can not prohibit someone accepting a payment and you can not undo a transaction. You’re in control.
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash allowing online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Zeit clients process all transactions in the order they were created, we don’t let the clients request higher and higher fees like Bitcoin, where the ASICS miners have become a bottleneck for transactions because people can’t afford the ever increasing transaction fees .
Ultra low inflation
Stabilising coin value over long term by opting for a low inflation model.
Only uses a fraction of the amount of energy for transactional calculations.
Avoids ASICS bias
Transactions executed in the order they are traded. No que jumping.
Low operating cost
Efficient Proof of Stake allows for fast and effective processing.
How Zeitcoin compares.
Zeitcoin is a truly decentralized network, with no one able to exert control over the entire network.
A cooperative of global users process transactions fairly for anyone using the network. There is no classification of your transaction based on whether you are rich or poor by competing fees. Zeitcoin charges a very low fixed fee, keeping everything fair for all people, no matter their creed, country or status in life.
Tips for securely storing your Zeitcoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.