About Zumo Money
Zumo Money Wallet is payment platform that makes people’s money and cryptocurrency work in a seamless and safe manner. Zumo is a product of the Blockstar Developments Limited company. This is a Scottish company registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. It was founded in 2017 by Nick Jones and Paul Roach, but currently, the team behind the Zumo project is spread all around the world including Edinburgh, London, and Slovenia. Zumo cryptocurrency wallet is available all around the globe while the fiat wallet operates only within the UK only though the team plans to make it available to all EU citizens.
Zumo is a trading name of Blockstar Developments Limited, a company registered in Scotland with company registration number SC583644 and with its registered office at 5th Floor 125 Princes Street, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 4AD. Blockstar Developments Limited (trading as Zumo) is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number ZA557459. ZUMO is a registered trade mark of Blockstar Developments Limited (EU TM Reg No 17996331)
Get comfortable with Crypto
Cryptocurrency doesn’t have to be cryptic. Learn how Zumo can get you comfortable buying, selling and spending it.
Smile – No hidden fees
We’re on a mission to make buying and selling cryptocurrencies cost less for everyone. They promise to keep the fees as low as they possibly can – all while ensuring you are in control of your assets.
Get Comfortable With Crypto
Zumo makes cryptocurrency accessible via a safe and simple crypto wallet that allows you to buy, sell, store, send and receive cryptocurrencies, all within a secure and user-friendly smart wallet app. With a range of innovative features that deliver the borderless benefits or cryptocurrency, it’s never been so easy to step into the future of smart money.
The convertible debit card.
TheVisa card lets you manage your money all in one place. Designed to make everyone feel comfortable with cryptocurrency, you’ll be able to convert your crypto and spend anywhere that accepts Visa.
The future of money is secure
The world leading storage technology gives you peace of mind that your funds are secure yet instantly accessible.
Why be cryptic about crypto? Let’s lose the mystery. At Zumo they are here to make everyone comfortable with buying, selling and spending cryptocurrency.
Like most people you may have thought about investing in cryptocurrencies. But like many you’ve found it all a bit too complicated, and more than a little mysterious.
Cryptocurrency transactions are easy
Zumo offers a one-stop-shop for buying, selling, storing, sending and spending your cryptocurrency.The Zumo app enables you to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ether easily, quickly and securely, with an integrated exchange feature and a GBP wallet that links directly to your bank account.
Safe & Secure crypto wallet and transactions
Security is important to us, which is why your account is only activated after an ID check. Whether you’re interested in a Bitcoin Wallet, an Ethereum Wallet or a GBP Wallet our wallet allows you to buy, store and sell your cryptocurrency safely and securely.
Low & Transparent Exchange Fees
Zumo supports crypto transactions in Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), & £ (GBP) and offers competitive rates and the lowest exchange fees. Convert from crypto to traditional currency with minimal cost.
Price Alert Notifications
Zumo allows you to set up price alerts that notify you when the price of Bitcoin or Ether reaches a certain level. Once your chosen cryptocurrency hits the price level that you have selected, you will be notified both on your device and in-app.
Non-Custodial Wallet: your crypto is only owned by you
Whilst many current digital wallets solutions retain access to your funds, Zumo does not. The Zumo wallet enables you to buy, sell, store, spend and send both cryptocurrencies and traditional money, all whilst keeping complete control of your money. Your funds stay yours, safe on the blockchain.
Tips for securely storing your Emerald Zumo Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.