About Assure Wallet
Assure Wallet focuses on better product experience and community interests, with priority emphasis on asset security, user experience and mining revenue. Assure provide users with one-stop service of digital identities, data and asset management via Assure DID (Digital Identity). Users will take self-custody management of their own digital assets (DeFi and NFT), experience cross-chain exchanges, dual-end tradings and various DApps as well as learn about crypto trends and Assure’s latest news.
In addition, the DIDs created by Assure users will allow the one-click creation and management of multi-chain wallet address, and the data privacy of users will be fully protected through encryption algorithms. Assure aims to become a real decentralized self-custodial liquidity hub of asset storage, transaction matching and value extension to provide users a secure, user-friendly, and value-added encrypted financial management tool. Assure visions to be the portal to Web3.0. for all.
CeFi trading and crypto management all in one App
Web3.0 social interaction via wallet address
Multi-chain various crypto assets on one screen
Trade to mine token SURE
Assure Wallet Panoramic platform to support one-screen holographic management of multi-chain assets, DeFi staking assets, NFT, etc.
Support smooth flow of assets between DeFi and CeFi any time anywhere at will. Assure plans. integrate more top exchanges besides Binance to meet diversified needs.
Multi-signature Threshold Technology
Assure Wallet top priority of a decentralized wallet is security. Assure protocol contract authority requires administrator authority to operate involving upgrade and configuration. Assure adopts a multi-signature technology, so multiple private key signature authorizations are required to transfer assets. Users can customize the rules (M-of-N) when creating multi-signatures. M represents the threshold for the signature to take effect, and N represents the total number of participants. Assure adopts multi signature threshold technology with following features:
For mechanism, Assure restricted the data in the wallet contract. To be specific, there is a limit on the flow of cross-chain data transfer of the wallet on a daily basis. It is designed to guarantee the security of data to the greatest degree on mechanism level, so the data locked in the entire DWallet protocol have a limited quantity, thus reducing the risk of hacker attacks.
Assure Wallet technology, Assure adopts multisig to check each data flow, in the meantime, it ensures the cross-chain data transaction experience. In this way, Assure improves the safety of digital wallets greatly.
Self-custody of Transaction
- For the user’s on-chain transaction behaviors, the smart contract design ensures the self-management of transaction settlement, that is, either the transaction conditions are met and the settlement is completed, or the transaction fails, the user’s assets are always kept in the wallet under their control.
Assure Wallet is the only token of Assure ecosystem, it is also the incentive token of Assure DeFi module and governance token of Assure DAO. The total circulation of SURE is 1,000,000,000.
- Users, including service users, third-party collaborators, referrers, etc..
- Liquidity providers, including market makers, brokers, asset providers, etc..
- Developers, including core development team, community developers, relay operators, third-party service integrators, etc..
- Governance participants, including proposers, reviewers, voters, token holders.
Assure Wallet is available for fees deduction of services provided by Assure, which is the privilege enjoyed by the community. SURE use cases including but not limited to,
Fees Deduction & Privileges
Part of transaction fees incurred on Assure App; Physical/virtual card fees related to AssurePay; Purchase discounts for NFTs and related products issued by Assure; Promotion discounts on Assure App or Aspace; Increase individual rate in transaction mining (decided by community votes); Higher ranking of DeFi aggregate products under the same conditions, etc..
SURE will be the passport to submit proposals to participate in community building under the principles of Assure DAO. Eg., support new chains, vote for proposals.
Assure Wallet is an important certificate to get airdrops from Assure ecosystem incubated projects; SURE can be staked for tokens and/or NFTs of Assure ecological partners, etc..
A part of Assure net profit is planned to be used for SURE’s repurchase from the second year of TGE, and the relevant details will be announced in advance in the community.
- Project Initiation Core
- Team Build
- DeFi Wallet Research
- Product Utility Envisage & Design
- Whitepaper V0.9
- Product V1.0 Development
- Tokenomics Research
- Connect to Binance Real-time Data
- Product V1.0 Alpha
- Product V1 Beta
- Support Multi-chain asset transaction
- Community Incentive
- Product is available on IOS & Android system
- Community Establishment & Marketing
- Whitepaper V1.1
- Tokenomics v1.0
- Branding & Renaming
- Product V2.0 Audit
- Product V2.0 is Available on IOS & Android
- Product V2.0 Launch
- E2E Aspace Alpha
- NFT Asset Display & Trading
- Assure Web Extensions Available
- E2E Aspace Beta
- Assure Original NFT Minting Online
- All-round connection to Metaverse
- Product Terminals Simplification
- DAO Governance Model Release&Implement
- Cross-chain Transaction & Multi-chain Integration
- Link stablecoins, lending, interest-bearing accounts
- Enrich the Cross-chain Assets & Brand IP
- Assure Labs Incubate Liquidity Supply Protocols and Derivatives
- Web3.0 Equity Regression
- DAO Community Matrix
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .