Bux.com Markets is a regulated broker that provides CFD trading on various asset classes via its proprietary TradeHub® platform. They support social trading for clients who wish to provide or copy trading signals. They have competitive spreads and fees but are lacking in funding options and do not offer the popular MetaTrader platforms. There is also no live chat support on the brokers website.
Bux Forex is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker and has been making it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money since 2014. By taking down the barriers to the financial markets and disrupting the investing experience, we’re helping new generations of investors and traders to discover the world of the financial markets.
Bux.com flagship platform, BUX Zero, is making commission-free investing more accessible and allows users to invest in the companies they believe in. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France, and Belgium. The full range of Bux.com products, including BUX Crypto and BUX X, are available across 10 countries in Europe. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company is backed by Prosus Ventures, Tencent, HV Capital, and Velocity Capital Fintech Ventures.
|Forex Broker Name||Bux.com|
|Platform||TradeHub®, Web, Mobile|
|Min Deposit||$100 Deposit|
How To Start With Trade360
To Start Trading With Trade360 Forex Indian Residents First Have To Sign Up For An Account By Following The Steps Below.
Step 1. Click On The “Login/Signup” Link On The Top Right Hand Corner Of The Trade360 Forex Website.
Step 2. In The Form, Fill In Your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID And Password.
Step 3. If You Have A Referral Code, Enter The Code While Creating Your Account.
Step 4. Submit The Form And Wait For An Activation Email To Be Sent To You.
Step 5. Click On The “Confirm Email” Link In The Activation Email.
Step 6. After Your Account Is Activated, You’ll Be Sent A 6 Digit One Time Password (OTP), Which You Have To Enter After Logging Into Your Trade360 Forex Account.
BUX Markets Platforms
BUX Markets have an advanced charting package known as TradeHub® with 13 different chart types and 170 studies you can use in your daily trading activities. The broker utilises award-winning and sophisticated technology that is combined with a simple interface and reliable execution speeds.
The BUX Markets TradeHub® platform has the following features:
- Real time price quotes
- Intuitive, user friendly design
- Choose from 13 different chart types
- Choose from over 170 studies
- Modern technical indicators
- Pattern recognition
- Simple filters make searches fast, easy and accurate
- Customise your chart settings
- One-click trading from the charts
- Transparent fees
- Variable margin rates
The TradeHub platform can be used wherever you are, on your PC, tablet or mobile. You can download the TradeHub® app for iOS and Android devices for trading whilst on the go provided you have an internet connection. The web version of the platform can also be used directly within most modern web browsers without needing to download or install any additional software.
How to invest sustainably
When it comes to making the world a better place, investing might not be the first thing that comes to mind. Discover how sustainable investment strategies can make a difference for you, and the world around you.
Don’t let fees eat away at your profits
Commissions take a big bite out of your profits, even more so when you invest small amounts. With BUX Zero, you can invest without having to pay commissions.
BUX Markets Trading Tools
BUX Markets do not provide any additional standalone trading tools although the TradeHub® platform has plenty of built-in tools to suit the various needs of different traders. It could be beneficial if the broker had some tools such as trading calculators and sentiment analysis to help clients with their online trading activities.
Experience a new way to invest
- Open a free account in minutes, no more paperwork or lengthy waiting times.
- Deposit or withdraw your money for free, quickly, and at any time.
- Search for specific assets and create lists of your favourite stocks and ETFs.
- Get inspired by our curated lists, and find companies that pay dividends.
Meet all your investment needs, directly in the app
- Get fresh jargon-free news and educational content, at your own pace.
- Join and connect with the largest community of European investors.
- We’re regularly adding new stocks and ETFs. Send us your requests.
- Get help and answers from our best-in-class Support Team.
Invest with confidence
BUX Zero is available in 5 countries, making it the largest neobroker in Europe. Join over 500,000 other Europeans who decided to invest with.
- BUX Zero is regulated by the AFM, The Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets
- Your money and shares are stored safely at ABN AMRO Clearing Bank
- The money in your ABN AMRO Clearing Bank account is protected by the conditions of the DGS up to €100,000
- We safeguard your account with encryption, testing and proactive system surveillance
BUX Markets Support
The BUX Markets customer support team are available to answer all of your general, technical and account related questions. The client services team are available from 8:00 to 17:00 (UK time), Monday to Friday, by phone or email. The trading desk phone lines are open for trading enquiries between 22:15 Sunday and 22:15 Friday (UK time).