Coinbight.com is a web multicoin wallet for BTC, BCH, BTG, LTC and XRP. to transact, each wallet address will have an 8 digit code. and you have to save it in print paper or pdf download. although this wallet seems safe from hackers but it will be difficult for users every time they make a spending transaction using code. Receiving / replenishment cryptocoin from outside is free of charge, and will not be controlled by Coinbight, but for sending / outgoing transactions you will be charged a Blockchain Network Fee and also a CoinBight fee.
Cryptocurrency – a digital currency that can be used for various purposes. If to enter into details, cryptocurrency is a mathematically complex set of algorithms that works according to a specific protocol. If to put it simply, cryptocurrency – a digital asset that exists in the form of computer code.
Coinbight.com– a digital currency that can be used for various purposes. If to enter into details, cryptocurrency is a mathematically complex set of algorithms that works according to a specific protocol. If to put it simply, cryptocurrency – a digital asset that exists in the form of computer code.
Balance of wallets in fiat currency constantly changing
Cryptocurrencies are such an asset whose exchange rate is constantly changing. That is why cryptocurrencies are a volatile asset. The CoinBight.com website displays the balance at the current cryptocurrency rate, which is updated once a minute, so the fiat balance is updated very often.
Opportunity to freeze wallets?
Coinbight opportunity is designed for those cases when you want to protect the funds on your wallet as much as possible and are sure that you will not need them in a certain period. Specify the number of days/hours, and the creation of outgoing transactions from this wallet will be prohibited in the specified time period.
Create a wallet.
After authorizing on the site, you will be redirected to your personal account, namely, to the control panel for your wallets. Click on the “Create wallet” button and pass the simple process of wallet creation. Choose a cryptocurrency, specify a wallet name and create a unique password (or use a common account password). Further, CoinBight will do all the work for you – it will generate a completely new wallet of the selected cryptocurrency, encrypt it and monitor the security.
Activate your wallet.
Coinbight.com During creating a wallet, an email with an activation code will be sent to your account address, and a pdf file containing the wallet’s activation code and some information with encrypted keys that you may need to restore access (if necessary) will be attached to the email. Download this file, print it on paper, delete the letter and delete the PDF document from your computer (or mobile device) for security reasons. Enter the activation code in the proposed field and activate the wallet to get started.
Tips for securely storing your Coinbight.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.