Edge Data security has historically been left to large organizations which act as trusted custodians of valuable information.This model of security has created large “honey pots” of data that make these organizations very attractive targets for hackers and attackers. By exploiting just one vulnerability, malicious actors can gain access to massive amounts of valuable data.
Due to the many failures of trusted custodians, the explosion of sensitive data, and the advent of blockchain technology, data security must happen at the edges of networks. We are ready to meet this challenge head on. Once widely deployed, Edge Security platform will make large scale data breaches a relic of the past and will help propel everyone safely and easily into the emerging networks of the future.
Secure, Private, and Easy to Use
Cutting edge security, user privacy, and ease of use are at the foundation of everything we build. The Edge Wallet combines these features into one user friendly platform for beginners and experts alike.
The Genealogy of Edge
Edge first product, a bitcoin wallet and business directory, was launched in the winter of 2014, under the company name of “AirBitz” and has been securing millions of dollars worth of bitcoin ever since.
Like many others, Airbitz was inspired by the bitcoin revolution and set out from day one to build tools that kept bitcoin users safe and in control.
The Airbitz Bitcoin Wallet was the first application of a security model we coined as “Edge Security”. By the end of 2015, we had successfully packaged up the tools that make the Airbitz Wallet awesome into a software development kit (SDK) that developers could use for their own applications. Our “Edge Security” SDK has since been integrated into top-tier blockchain projects such as Augur, Wings, and OpenLedger.
Airbitz quickly advanced from a bitcoin wallet in 2014 to a paradigm shifting data security solution and multi-currency wallet in late 2017. Given our company’s evolution and coining of the term, “Edge Security”, we thought it would be best to highlight this focus as the core of our brand. We look forward to the next stage of our company as Edge and invite you to join us on this innovative journey.
Edge – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple Wallet
Edge Bitcoin Wallet provides 100% security — Neither Edge or any 3rd party can access your money or data. You get the financial privacy and autonomy that blockchain was designed for, with the ease of use even grandma could handle
Edge Crypto Wallet currently supports: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Coin (BNB), Tezos, Rootstock (RSK), Qtum (QTUM), Dash (DASH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), EOS, Ripple (XRP), Binance Chain (BNB), RSK (RBTC), Stellar (XLM), Tezos (XTZ), Ravencoin (RVN), SmartCash (SMART), Zcoin (XZC), Dogecoin (DOGE), and Feathercoin (FTC). Want to see other cryptos in our wallet? Send us a request!
Download Bitcoin Wallet
Tips for securely storing your Edge
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .