Expresscrypto.io a site, that pays out cryptocurrency (over 20 currency supported) with different methods for withdraw. ExpressCrypto is a brand new cryptocurrency micro wallet powered by ExpressGroup, designed to receive payouts from faucets. You can earn from different ways, they offer also exchanger where you can deposit and withdraw coins with super low fee powered with CoinGecko rate.”
Expresscrypto Wallet Withdrawal Fee are fixed to: 0.000005 BTC / 000003 BCH / 0.1 BCN / 0.00005000 DASH / 0.0005 DGB / 0.25 DOGE / 0.0001 ETH / 0.1 LSK / 0.0005 LTC / 0.001 XMR / 0.00 NEO / 0.01 PPC / 0.01 POT / 0.1 XRP / 0.001 STRAT / 0.1 TRX / 0.001 WAVES / 0.0001 ZEC…
Generous Referral Program
Expresscrypto.io Refer your friends and get up to 10% of what they earn for life.
The website is accessible in all the world, there is no restriction.
Expresscrypto Wallet Connect with full protection via SSL secure connection.
Your funds are secured with advanced Encrypted Algorithm.
Easy To Sell & Buy
Expresscrypto.io Sell & Buy cryptocurrency via the exchange.
Tips for securely storing your Expresscrypto.io
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .