|Number of currencies handled
||Over 14 types
Forkdelta.app Account Registration Method
- First, click “Sign Up” in the upper right corner from the Forkdelta.app top page
- Then set up your email address and password.
- After setting the mail address and password, click “Get code”
- Since an e-mail code is sent to the registered e-mail address.
- If you click “Get code”, there is a time limit of 60 seconds, so let’s input within 60 seconds.
- Finally, check the agreement of the terms of service and check “Sign Up” and register your account with Forkdelta.app.
How to setup 2-step authentication of Forkdelta.app
When registration of account is completed with Forkdelta.app, let’s set up two-step authentication first for security strengthening.The application “Google Authenticator” necessary for two-step verification.
- In 2-step verification, click the “Security” button from the Account button on the upper right of OKEx’s home screen.
- From the Security screen click “Setting” at the right end of “Google Authenticator”.
- Load QR code in Google Authenticator of the application. Save the secret (backup) key described next to the QR code.When you click Get code of ①, an e-mail code is sent to the registered e-mail address, so enter this code into ②. (* With a time limit of 60 seconds)Next, entering the code displayed in Google Authenticator in ③ will make it possible to press the ④ button, so pressing this button completes 2-step authentication setting.
- As for 2-step verification and Google Authenticator, we summarize in the following article so please refer to it together.
ForkDelta Exchange Review, Trading Fees, Deposit and Markets
24h Trading Volume 2.965 BTC
ForkDelta Total Trading Pairs N/A
ForkDelta Margin Trading Yes
ForkDelta Deposit fees Free
How to Start Trading
Use the Deposit form (upper left) to put your funds (ETH and tokens) on the exchange. Do not send your tokens directly to the smart contract, or they will be lost and unrecoverable. ForkDelta cannot help you with funds incorrectly deposited to the trading smart contract.
URL & Status
The URL of this project is forkdelta.app. Bookmark it once and use the bookmark. This interface is a fork of EtherDelta with a ton of improvements including a much faster order processing system. It interacts with ForkDelta’s revamped API and EtherDelta’s original contract.
If you already have an Ethereum wallet, you don’t need to register at ForkDelta.Simply link your wallet using either MetaMask, Ledger, or importing your account directly using the dropdown in the top right of the trading view of the platform.
A Decentralized Exchange
ForkDelta is a decentralized exchange that lets you trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users. It doesn’t rely on a centralized party to store user’s funds and facilitate trades. Trades on such exchanges occur directly between users using the same smart contract.
How fees work
Every Ethereum transaction involves a gas fee which is paid to miners on the Ethereum network. On EtherDelta, Ethereum transactions are required for depositing, withdrawing, and trading.
If you’re using EtherDelta with MetaMask, you can lower the gas price when you accept a transaction to pay a lower gas fee. We recommend a gas fee of 4 gwei if you don’t mind waiting a few blocks for your transaction to confirm. If you’re using EtherDelta without MetaMask, the gas price is fixed at 4 gwei.
If you’re not using MetaMask, you can set the gas price from the “Gas price” item in the account dropdown (upper right).
Without getting into too much technical detail, a 4 gwei gas price corresponds to the following overall transaction fees:
How platform fees work
Almost everything you do on EtherDelta is free, with only one exception. Here is the full list of exchange fees EtherDelta charges:
|Place an order (add liquidity fee)
|Execute against someone else’s order (take liquidity fee)
An important feature of EtherDelta is that placing an order doesn’t involve an Ethereum transaction. Placing an order involves signing a message, which doesn’t cost a gas fee. This means that placing an order on EtherDelta is completely free: there’s no Ethereum transaction fee and there’s no fee if the order trades. The one and only platform fee EtherDelta charges is a 0.3% fee paid by the person executing an order (paid in the instrument being sold).
Is it safe to use Forkdelta.app?
Forkdelta.app enforces two-factor authentication (2FA) to protect your account. So users have to verify that they actually are the account holder before they can log in. The use of 2FA means you get extra security against any hacking attempts. It also helps in decreasing the risk of identity theft.