About Jubiter Wallet
Jubiter Wallet Blade is a slim, simple and extremely secure hardware wallet. It is designed in purpose of offering extreme security for crypto holders to manage their crypto assets. From the very beginning hardware structure, circuit design till code and UI operations, JuBiter Blade considers securtiy as the top priority in every step of development. JuBiter enables Bluetooth connections, users can easily enjoy safe crypto transaction anywhere, anytime with JuBiter Wallet mobile app.
Secure Hardware Structure
JuBiter Blade uses single chip hardware structure design. It has only a single CC EAL 6+ secure element running with secure Java OS. All operational buttons and display are directly connected to the secure element. JuBiter Blade reduces potential vulnerabilities by downgrading the complexity of the security model which eliminates the risk of man in the middle attacks.
Features & Specifications
CC EAL6+ Secure element; Secure Java OS. Hardware RNG generated wallet seed. Seed never leaves the secure element.
Built-in OLED display shows the details of every transaction. The SE directly connected display eliminates the possibility of man-in-the-middle attacks.
BIP32/BIP39/BIP44 compliant. Restore wallet from any other wallet by using recovery phrases. The restoration process is entirely conducted offline.
JuBiter wallet makes transactions over either USB (Coming soon) or Bluetooth. No sensitive data is transferred in link layer during Bluetooth communications.
Customize your own hardware wallet.
Standard Co-branded Partnership
Get the standard verison of JuBiter Blade 1st or 2nd (recommended) covered with your own designed faceplate or engraved with your logo on the back of the metal casing.
Minimum quantity: 500 units
Turnaround time: 2-3 weeks
Advanced Co-branded Partnership
Make your JuBiter Blade 1st or 2nd (recommended) a little more special with a custom box, an USB cable and/or custom cards.
Minimum quantity: 1000 units
Turnaround time: 4-8 weeks
OEM White-label Partnership
Do you want to design a different hardware wallet for your company with special customized features, such as a specific coin or NFC connection? Customize your own hardware wallet brand from the inside out. -Customized features: NFC connection, specific coin support, specific algorithm support, and more.-Minimum quantity and turnaround time: please contact us for detailed information and further discussion. Minimum quantity and turnaround time: please contact us for detailed information and further discussion.
JuBiter Wallet APP
The official companion app for your jubiter hardware wallet.Now available from.
Download JuBiter Wallet
JuBiter Wallet Updating Tool
Update Wallet Crypto Currency Apps and Firmware Manage Supported Cypto Currency List Simple, Light and Installation-free.
Tips for securely storing your Jubiter Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .