Maiar.com is a digital wallet and global payments app that allows you to exchange and securely store money on your mobile phone. You can use Maiar to send and receive money near-instantly, to and from anyone around the world by just using a phone number or herotag.
Maiar is available in all countries around the world, except those with specific restrictions to cryptocurrencies. When Maiar is available, you will need just a smartphone with a SIM, running on iOS or Android. Since Maiar is a non-custodial digital wallet, no verification is required in any country as of now.
How much does Maiar cost to use?
Maiar.com is free to download and use, The Elrond Network, however, has minimal fees (as low as $0.001 per transaction) associated with payments in order to support security and speed of transactions. Maiar will always clearly display any fees charged so there are no surprises or hidden costs.
Digital Currency Accept
Initially, Maiar will support Elrond Gold (eGLD), Elrond (ERD ERC20 and ERD BEP2), Binance (BNB) and Ethereum (ETH). Over time, Maiar intends to support additional digital currencies, like BTC and others.
Powered by Elrond
Maiar.com Adaptive State Sharding brings a 1000x improvement in throughput compared to previous blockchain iterations by enabling parallel transaction processing.
Secure & Efficient
Maiar.com proposes a new consensus approach called Secure Proof of Stake which is fast, and ensures long-term security and distributed fairness while eliminating the need for energy-intensive PoW algorithms.
They have integrated a WASM VM engine, created a useful abstraction layer, support multiple smart contract languages, enabling testing and deployment in minutes.
How secure is Maiar?
Maiar.com protects your assets and data using cutting edge encryption and verification techniques to ensure they’re securely stored. In the event where your phone is lost or stolen, your private key (recovery phrase) can be safely used to recover your funds.
Maiar: Crypto & eGold Wallet – Buy, Earn & Stake
Maiar.com is a digital wallet and global payments app that is reimagining the way we interact with money, allowing you to exchange and securely store crypto on your mobile phone.
For everyone. Everywhere. Create a wallet in seconds. No username, no password, no recovery phrase to backup. Just use your phone number.
Maiar offers a digital identity layer that starts with a service mapping the phone number to a wallet address while preserving privacy and allowing users to send money to friends and family via their address book.
Download Google Play
Maiar wallet supports the following crypto assets:
– eGold (EGLD)
– Binance Coin (BNB)
– Ethereum (ETH).
Share your referral link
- Go to Profile screen
- Scroll down until you’ll find Referral Rewards
- Tap on Invite friends button or copy your Referral code
Before getting your referral link, you must back up your Maiar wallet to ensure the security of your funds when you receive your referral rewards.
Invite your friends
- Share your link via any app on your phone by tapping the “Invite” button and choosing the app your want to share with Also feel free and play with our Calculator, see how much you can earn!
Earn weekly eGold rewards
- When your referrals purchase crypto on Maiar.com , you’ll get 100% of our commission every time they buy eGold or 50% for another crypto. The sky is the limit.
- Once a week, we will process all referral purchases and pay out the referral rewards directly to your Maiar wallet in EGLD.
- You can track your all-time earnings and see if there are any pending rewards to be processed by tapping on “Referral rewards” from the Profile screen.
Tips for securely storing yourMaiar.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.