About Rainbow Wallet
Rainbow Wallet is a fun, simple, and secure way to get started with crypto and explore the new world of Ethereum. You can use Rainbow to purchase, manage, and display Ethereum-based assets. Rainbow is a fun, simple, and secure Ethereum wallet that makes managing your assets a joy. 19-year-old maker. Been using Rainbow for a month now, and it’s just the best wallet out there, both in terms of UX, design and features. Great work, guys!
Rainbow is a fun, simple, and secure Ethereum wallet that makes managing your assets a joy. Securely store and send your Ethereum-based assets, see your full transaction history, send to ENS usernames instead of addresses, import your seed phrase from MetaMask and other wallets, view and manage your DeFi positions directly in your wallet.
Non-Fungible Tokens or NFTs for short are proving to be a big hit in 2021, with weekly volumes hitting more than US$2m. Digital art is a growing segment of NFT which Rainbow Wallet supports to display your digital collectibles in a nice layout.
We’re calling it a beta for a little bit longer only because they are still fixing some minor performance issues — apart from those small things, it is the fully functioning Rainbow experience that iOS users have fallen in love with.
Great for newcomers and power users alike, Rainbow allows you to be in total control of your money. Unlike a crypto exchange such as Coinbase, Rainbow doesn’t hold your assets on your behalf. You own them directly thanks to the power of cryptography and the Ethereum blockchain.
You can instantly send, receive, and trade assets from your crypto wallet whenever you want without having to worry that your funds might be held by a financial institution.
With Rainbow, you can…
– Trade on Uniswap, the world’s leading decentralized exchange (DEX), directly within the app
– Buy ETH and DAI using Apple Pay + your debit card to get started quickly
– Find trending tokens, top liquidity pools, and new assets in the Discover section
– Use WalletConnect to login to decentralized apps and websites like Yearn, Aave, Compound, Uniswap, and more
– Gain exposure to DeFi through the DefiPulse Index, a collection of all the best DeFi tokens
– Purchase and display crypto art from places like Zora, Foundation, OpenSea, and Rarible
– Claim your unique username that works across Web3 using ENS domains
– Showcase your favorite digital art on social media by sharing your Rainbow web profile
Rainbow is open source and an active member of the Ethereum community, making us one of the ecosystem’s most well-loved and trusted wallets.
Additional features include:
– A beautiful interface and design that makes Web3 and crypto a joy
– Customizable watchlists and favorite token lists
– Speed up, cancel, or provide custom gas to ensure transactions never get stuck
– Full transaction history
– Send/receive assets to ENS usernames instead of long addresses
– A “Watching” mode that allows you to follow someone else’s public Ethereum address
– Multiple wallet support and a way to quickly switch between them
– Robust digital art support including 3D, AR, video, audio, ERC-721’s and ERC-1155’s
– Bring your own wallet by importing your seed phrase from MetaMask and other wallets
– Optional iCloud Backup to help avoid losing assets if your device or recovery phrase goes missing
– Support for Layer 2 Networks like Optimism & Polygon
– Additional new features added every single month!
Here’s what people are saying about Rainbow:
Rainbow Wallet “Gorgeous. They out Apple Apple.” – @naval, Co-Founder of AngelList
“Rainbow is the best wallet, and the best designed crypto wallet. A+++” – @jongold
“Super impressed by Rainbow.” – @gregisenberg
“The best designed crypto wallet” – @rrhoover, Found of Product Hunt
“Love them.” – @garyvee, CEO of VaynerMedia
“Amazing ethereum ux.” – @santisiri
“It’s a *dream* to work with. Easily the best ETH wallet experience I’ve seen yet. Strong UX game.” – @mg
“just signed up for Rainbow and having so much fun already” – @boop
Tips for securely storing your Rainbow Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.